"Okay, uh I'm gonna go get some drinks, you guys want anything?" I asked and Pope cleared his throat and looked around "Pepsi." "Get me one too." JJ muttered then Frankie smiled "Can I come?" "Okay, but if you promise to help me carry the drinks." I made a deal and she agreed.

We walked over to the concession stand "Can we get four Pepsi's and 3 waters, please?" I smiled down at Frankie but it fell when I heard his voice "Hey Kie. Liv. How are you?" "Hi, I'm Frankie, Livy's sister! Who are you?" Frankie smiled then I pulled her back closer to me "Hey Frankie... I'm Taylor, I'm good friends with your sister. We go way back!" Taylor said putting a hand on my back and I shuttered at his touch but Kiara stepped in front of me.

"Taylor." "Hey, Kie. I heard from the grapevine that you're boy did something that he shouldn't. So tell your boy that we know what he did." He said and Kiara frowned "Sorry, what boy are you talking about?" "He'll know." Taylor said and she frowned "Bye." "Douche." Kiara said as Taylor walked away and Kiara looked at me "Are you okay?" He asked and I cleared my throat "I'm fine." I said and the vendor handed me the Pepsi's and I gave them to Frankie but I kneeled down to her level. "Frankie, promise me you won't talk to Taylor again, okay?" I asked and she frowned "Why?" "Just promise me, okay? I- I don't trust him. And what do we do with people we don't trust?" I asked and she smiled "Ignore them." "Yes." I gave her a reassuring smile then looked at Kiara "C'mon, let's go bring these to the boys." She told Frankie and I looked over to where Rafe was and I saw Taylor next to him staring at me.

I went back to the boys and sat in front of JJ "Liv, you alright?" He asked and I nodded "I'm fine." I told him, he nodded and Kiara cleared her throat "Just saw Taylor, and he said, and I quote. "Tell your boy we know what he did." What is that?" Kiara asked and the boys looked at me then at each other because I exactly know what he was talking about. "Um, where is he?" "Right there. With Rafe, Kelce, and Topper." I said and I turned to see them all staring and Taylor was just starring at me like an obsessed creep, he then looked at JJ and waved "Great, the whole death squad." Pope groaned and JJ turned his head away "Don't stare, bro... just warning you bro, if they corner me, I'm coming out swinging, okay? And if he touches you or harms you in any way I'll kill him." JJ said looking at me and I smiled a bit, I felt a little tug at my leg and I turned to Frankie and she had a concerned look "What's wrong?" "Did he hurt you? Is that why you don't trust him?" She asked and I didn't know what to say, she over heard JJ. "If that doesn't work, I got this right here." I heard JJ and I frowned "Yeah, yeah. So, we just gotta stay in the group. They can't get us in the group." Pope said and JJ nodded "Like a school of fish." "I'm sorry, JJ... please tell me that you did not bring a gun here. JJ, there are kids... my siblings." I growled and JJ shook his head "No! Liv, I didn't bring the gun. Everything's fine, okay?" JJ said and Kiara nodded "Oh wow, thank you. That's really convincing. I love that, JJ." Kiara said and he rolled his eyes. "Founding principle, you guys. No secrets amongst Pogues. What is Taylor talking about?" Kiara questioned and looked to me and saw that I knew something "Liv?" "Kie, it might go down tonight?" Pope said and Kiara looked confused "What does that mean? "Might go down tonight." What did y'all do?" Kiara asked and JJ leaned over to Pope and I looked at Kiara "Deny, Deny, Deny." "Liv, we don't lie to each other, what is going on?" She told me and I sighed "Kooks happened." I told her and she frowned.

We watched the movie and Frankie fell asleep so I covered her with my blanket, I noticed Pope nudge JJ and I frowned "What's wrong with you?" "Gotta take a piss." Pope muttered and I rolled my eyes. "Hold it." "I can't hold it, I drank too much soda." Pope told JJ and he shook his head "It's too exposed. They'll totally see us." JJ said and I sighed "Pope just go, they're distracted." "They're blocking the bathrooms." Pope said and JJ looked around "I got an idea... Liv, keep a lookout." JJ muttered as they got up and Kiara frowned "Hey, where y'all going?" "We gotta wring it out." JJ said and i frowned "You gonna hold it for each other?" Kiara questioned and I rolled my eyes. "Why are they so weird?" "Boys." I answered and went back to watching the movie.

I noticed the boys were gone for a long time so I went to go behind the screen to find them getting jumped by Taylor, Topper, Rafe and Kelce. "Hey, get off of them!" I yelled and went to push Rafe off of JJ but someone grabbed me from behind. I was thrown on the ground and I looked up to see Taylor "What am I going to do with you, princess?" He questioned and before I could get up he was on top of me holding down my arms "Get off of me!" "No, I think I like this angle..."

"Dude! What the hell?!?" I heard and I saw the movie screen was on fire and Rafe was staring at Taylor on top of me. Taylor looked down at me and smirked "See ya, tomorrow Princess." He said and got up and looked at Rafe patting his back and I pulled my legs close to my chest as my breathing got deeper "Liv, are you okay?" Rafe questioned and Kiara pushed pass him coming to my side and helping me up "C'mon, let's get you home." She said and I nodded then looked around "Shit, my siblings." I muttered then we went around the screen to find Julian and Robbie with Frankie huddled up together and I ran to them "Are you guys okay?" "I woke up and you were gone!" "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry... let's get home okay. I can make you guys dinner." I told them and we got to the car, I turned to see JJ. "Hey, you okay?" I asked as I looked at the cut on his lip and he smirked "I should ask you that..." he said and I sighed. "Hey." JJ muttered pushing some of my hair back and brushed his fingers over my cheek "I uh- I need to get my siblings home... I'll see you later?" I asked and he nodded "Yeah... yeah!" He said and I got into Kie's car then she took us home.

The next day I was sitting in the study reading while my dad was doing some paperwork and suddenly I got a call from Kiara and I answered "Hey Kiara, what's up?" "JJ was just arrested for sinking Toppers boat!" She told me and I dropped my phone then my dad looked up at me. "Liv?" "I have to go to the Sheriff Station. JJ was just arrested." I told him picking up my phone then grabbed my keys.