"Aw I'm so sorry, you can always email my business email if you need to talk" I said writing my email on a piece of paper and handing it to her.

"Thank you so much" she said smiling so brightly it made me smile as well. We took a picture and before she left I gave her one more big hug.

The next person walked up, I have them a hug and greeted them kindly. "Hi, wow, sorry I'm just really excited" they exclaimed "it's okay, take you time" I smiled

"Ok so, kinda weird request but can I make a TikTok with you?" They asked "oh my god yes!" I said excited. They set up their phone on pressed play on the phone.

I did the dance they asked me to do [You can pick the dance] while laughing hysterically afterwards. I heard laughter beside me and looked to see Ranboos hands on his thighs, bent over laughing. "Shut up ran! I'll make you do the dance!" I yell and turn back to the fan who was laughing a bunch.

"Thank you so much!" They said still laughing. "No problem! Have a good one" I said hugging them again and they walked off.

The next one came over wearing a cosplay of my lore character. I stood there shocked. "Oh my god! This is so cool!!" I shout giving them a hug.

"This is so fucking cool! Your so talented!" I exclaim, he laughed and thanked me. He showed off his costume and explained how he made everything. I was absolutely mind blown.

We took a photo and I gave him another hug and he walked off, waving.

~ Time Skip ~

I finished off meeting everyone and I was chatting with Wilbur backstage

"So how's your relationship with Ranboo going?" Wilbur asked. "Oh my god, it's going amazing, he's so damn perfect and everything I could ask for. He's really clingy but I just love that about him" I smiled

"I'm glad you think that y/n~" I heard from behind me and then arms wrapped around my neck and rested on my upper chest, just above my breasts.

"Wha- oh hi Ranboo" I sighed in relief knowing it was just him.

"You guys are really cute together" Wilbur smiled staring at us. "Awh, thanks will" I smiled back at him and then back up to Ranboo.

~ Time Skip ~

The whole twitchcon Amsterdam trip was a blast. I hung out a lot with Ranboo obviously, and also a lot with Tommy and Tubbo too. The whole gang went out almost everyday for dinner and to catch up. We met a bunch of fans, did a bunch of panels and interviews and whatever and overall had a 10/10 trip

On the last day the gang went out for dinner once again to prepare to say goodbye to each other.

"I'm gunna miss all of you guys so muchhh!" I said banging my head on ranboos shoulder, making his chuckle.

"Same, the next twitchcon isn't until October!" Phil said. "FucCcKkK mEeee" I groan into his shoulder.

"I'm sure Ranboo woul-" Tommy got cut off by Phil's hand over his mouth. "Ignore him." Phil said shocked that Tommy would say that, especially in public.

"Pfft- it's fine." I laughed.

We all finished dinner and said our final goodbyes until October. After a bunch of hugs and sad goodbyes, Ranboo and I ubered back to our hotel to pack

"I'm gunna miss youuuu" I whine "we can visit each other before the next twitchcon. It's fine y/n trust me. Plus you wanted to move in together soon right?" Ranboo asked as he folded his clothes and put them into his suitcase.

"Yeah, when do you think we should start thinking about that seriously?" I asked doing the same as Ranboo; folding clothes and putting them into my suitcase

"When you feel like you mentally prepared to live with another person that isn't family" he smiled. I nodded "that will probably soon, I'll miss you as soon as I get on the plane" I chuckled, Ranboo laughed.

"Just think about when you get home. Your going to be living with another person. A man." He said with a semi warning tone "fuck that's right you a man" I said

"You forgot I was a man?" He asked. "Noooo....." I said jokingly scratching my back of my neck and continuing folding.

Ranboo put a hand over his heart in offence. "I cant believe you!" He said slightly louder than his normal tone.

We both laughed and continued packing and once we were done we fell asleep with Ranboo laying on my chest again.

~ Word Count 1433 ~

U/n @u/n
Thanks to everyone that came out today, y'all are fucking awesome<3