Story 1: The magestic bolt savior

Carla sat behind the desk of her café that she had recently opened a few days ago. Although the café had not been open for long, she had had many customers, mostly girls... Flirtatious girls. Carla never thought that she'd find someone that loved her... She was quite wrong. She had two people give her their numbers, a very violent woman with white hair that constantly pulled onto her pigtails, making her lean over the desk (probably a lesbo raper), and a s̶e̶x̶y̶ blue headed girl who came there almost every day and stared at her. Yeah, the people at the café were creeps. Carla turned on her flashy pink sign that said open, walked back to her gray desk with hearts and pink lines on it, and stared at the windows that had hearts of various sizes painted on them. She folded her hands upon her pink and gray apron and waited. (it was then when she realized that her café looked extremely girly and she should probably change that but that's not very important to the story so we're ignoring that for now.) Sure enough, a girl with blue hair walked into the door and up to the desk, as she always did, every day. "The usual?" Carla asked. "yes please." The woman snickered and put her elbow on the desk. She was tall and looked about Carla's age. "I don't mean to be a bother, but you come here often, what's your name?" Carla asked as she picked out two small blueberry muffins from a glass case thing and placed them in a box. "Bolt," she said as she got out her wallet, "and you're Carla I presume?" Carla giggled, "yep!" Bolt looked around. "Ya' know, it's pretty girly in he-" "I know, just eat your dang muffins." "Dang? Why not dam-" "It's a fucking bad word! It's bad to say fucking bad words!" "Alright..." Bolt walked to the other side of the room and sat down at a table. A few minutes later the lesbo raper- I mean white headed girl walked into the building. She paused at the door, and then walked up to the desk. "A hot coffee," she eyed Carla up and down, "and a slice of that sweet body." Carla rolled her eyes, walked to the back of the room, poured a cup of coffee, and walked back to the desk. "Here you are ma'am," she reached out to give the woman her coffee, when she knocked the coffee out of her hand, and gripped onto her fingers. She pulled her slightly over the desk, grabbed one of her pigtails, and twirled it around her fingers. Yep. Lesbo raper. Carla always thought she was creepy, and now she was pulling her over the counter like it was her fucking business. "I'm sure my boyfriend wouldn't mind letting you into the threes-" "in your dreams!" Carla tried escaping but her grip was too tight. "Oh come on," she got extremely close to Carla's face, let go of her hand, and put her finger under the other's chin. "It'll be fun~!" Suddenly bolt came over like a majestic eagle and jumped onto the woman with something in her hand. "DIE SLUT!" She screamed. Carla couldn't see what was going on, and she didn't really want to, so she hid behind the desk. Bolt stood up, dusted off her hands, and leaned over the counter. "are you ok?" She asked, reaching out a hand over the counter. "...yeah," Carla took her hand and stood up, "I'm fine. you?" "I'm alright," bolt replied, "and you might wanna get out a mop..." she looked down. Carla looked over the counter to find the white haired lady's dead body with a fork stuck in her head. "and a place to hide the body," bolt added. this was ok with carla, after all, the raper lady did deserve it. "Thanks." "All in a day's work. Also, since I just saved your sorry ass, you owe me a solid." bolt smiled mischievously. "alright. what do you wan-" she was cut off by bolt jumping over the desk, pushing her, and pinning her to the wall. "You're my girlfriend now, got it?" Carla smiled. "Alright. It /is/ a solid after all." They then had a sweet make out session that was hot and had hands everywhere.

тнє вєαυтιfυℓ єи∂~