Chapter 1

Captains log, Day 1459

It's been awhile since I've seen trees or heard the chirping of birds. This time tomorrow I will have been on this space craft for 4 years. I miss the earth very much.

I hope there is a habitable planet coming up soon. I'm running out of food. It should last another year and a half if I ration it out correctly. I'm getting sick of going above lightspeed. It hurts my ears. I've gotten used to it finally. I should be approaching Kepler 22b soon.

Captains log, Day 1460

It's the 4th Year Anniversary people! I'm approaching a planet right now. It's definitely not Kepler 22b though... I'm not sure what it is. It looks alot like earth though. Have I somehow gotten turned around? I'm Gonna go to sleep and go past it. It is habited but it's not earth.

Survivors log, Day 1

My ship crashed on this earth-like planet. I think I entered its atmosphere while I was asleep. There are animals. They look like goats but some are humanoid. I'm scared of these things. What even are they?

              Blade crawled out of the wrecked spacecraft In a panic "This is 206 to home base, Do you read me?" Nothing... He stood in silence for a few seconds before collapsing to the ground. "FUCK!!!!" He screamed, He stood back up, ripped off His space communicator then kicked it across the plain into a field of Red-ish Pink grass. Something rustled around Before popping its head out of the brush.

              Blade took a step back in shock before slowly approaching the fluffy beast. Its eyes sparkled as it made eye contact. The creature darted back into the bush to what blade assumes, to never be seen ever again.

               "Wtf..." He whimpered to himself. His voice is hoarse. He went to the Lake and felt the water. It was cold. "It's running through some rocks which should filter it enough.." He said, Blade craved fresh water. He opened his canister and went to put it in the Water before he felt something Grab his space suit and pull him back onto the dirt. "Agh! What the-" Blade Stuttered. "Do you have a death wish?" Said the Humanoid creature.

                It was standing up as if it were a human. It spoke like a human but it had horns and stars floating around it. In the middle a heart pulse in and out of existence. The Heart That floated overtop of him Blinked to an exclamation point as it backed off him realizing he was hovering overtop of the Scared space traveler.

                "S-sorry about that..." The creature stammered. Blade backed away. He looked the creature up and down and noticed it looked almost like a humanized version of the one creature he saw earlier, But with accessories on his horns. There was a rope around one and at the tips of them there were crescent moons. There were floating stars hanging from the horns to the middle where the heart was. On the same horn as the rope there is a star sticker. On the opposite side his horn was cracked. He had a lot of injuries. He also had a bandage on his Left arm. On his right he had a large scratch. His hair was dirty blonde and-

                                                                    Sketch found by the crash site