Chapter 0/Prologue

3000 years ago, an era before the human and non-human worlds were forever divided. A Holy War ravaged the land the Demons had the upper hand in the war killing the other races easily. That was until 4 girls appeared. They changed the tide of the battle, and Stigma was finally winning. However they couldn't stay long, the girl disappeared after one year, but that one year changed the corse of all of Britannia. And they were known as the Fairy Girls

~~~~~~

Gloxinia was part of the Fairy race and the current Fairy King. At the time a Holy War was being fought and even with the powers of the archangels and giants, Stigma was still losing to the demons. All four other races were part of Stigma, however the archangels, Drole the King of the Giants, and Him the King of the Fairies were all no match for the 10 Commandments and the Demon Race.

That was until they came along, appearing out of a a bright light  and into the fairy king's forest. Four girls completely changed the tide of the war.  No demon could win against them, not even the 10 commandments. One of them had the power to separate a magic power from the owner's body so many of them didn't even try to go against them.

Gloxinia often saw the girls with the 4 archangels. The archangels and Elizabeth the Supreme Deity's Daughter took a liking to them. Supreme Deity even said she loved them as if they were her own daughters. The girls were also known for battling and teaching the 4 archangels how to better use their own graces. With them training everyone, Stigma was finally able to be equal to the demon race and even gain the upper hand.

However nothing could last forever, Gloxinia soon learned of where the girls scame from. A world called earthland, in the kingdom of Fiore, the reason they called themselves fairies was because they belonged to the Fairy Tail guild. He felt kinda proud when they said they were fairies.

They also longed to go back to their home, to their family and friends. The spell book that brought them here was able to send them back. And although many didn't want them to go. Gloxinia knew what they wanted, he brought them to a secluded place where no one could find them. He said his teary goodbyes before their portal was created. The girls then disappeared into the portal they created. That was the last time he saw them.

Then it happened, the incident, he already lost four of his precious friends and now this. He went on a rampage, then joined the 10 commandments. Soon to be sealed along with all other demons.

And the girls? Well, they were spit right back out to where they were when they left. It was then they realized not even a full minute and gone by.

~~~~~~

Hey everyone thank you for reading this story, I promise I will get to the end of this book. Unlike what I did with all the other books  where I published them and then unpublished them because I nolonger liked the story. I am determind to finish this one. Hope you all enjoy it!! I love you all <3