🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

We all sat by the dock and Kiera, and I had our little ukuleles that we got for each other "How much was it again?" "Four hundred mil." John B said and I frowned "All right, let's talk the split. Now, before we say "evenly," may I remind you that I am the only one that can properly defend us from those groupers who were after us. Protection? Not cheap, okay?" JJ said and I frowned. "You haven't trained. You've done zero training." Pope told him which I nodded "Yeah, and if you keep flinging that gun around I will literally take that gun and shove it up your butt." I said and JJ gave me a hurt look "YouTube, bro! That's at least a five percent bump right there." I shook my head and he nodded "Any objections?" JJ asked and me and Kie raised our hands but he ignored us "Didn't think so." He muttered and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't hear any, so... What are you gonna do with your 80 mil, Pope?" We all looked at Pope and he thought about it "Pay for college in advance. And also, textbooks. Those are expensive." Pope said and I chuckled "What about you, Kie?" "Yeah, what does a socialist do when she's rich?" Pope asked and she shrugged. "Just wanna make a double album. About OBX, the Pogues. You know, the way Catch a Fire is about Kingston, have Liv sing backup. Record it at Marley Studio, Peter Tosh producing." Kie said and I smiled. "Peter Tosh is dead." "-is dead. I know. Spirit of Peter Tosh will never die." Kiara said and JJ nodded "I know what I'll do. I'm gonna get a big ass house on Figure Eight, maybe next to Liv and go full Kook." "You're gonna go full Kook?" Kie said and my eyes widened "You're gonna like live next to me?" I questioned and he nodded "Yup. Gonna get a marble statue of myself, and then I'm gonna get a koi pond. Put a bunch of those fish..." "I'm never visiting." Kiara said and I gasped "But you'll still visit me when I'm living with my husband and my three kids, right?" I questioned and she laughed. "You already figured out your life?" JJ asked and I shrugged "I guess, I mean, I dream of having a big family..." "Okay? What would you do with your 80 Mil?" JJ asked me and I sighed "Well part of it will go to my siblings, help them get into school maybe take them on a big trip." "We get you'd help your siblings but what do you want?" I never really thought about myself, it's always my family. "I don't know, I never really thought about it. Um, get out of OBX, see the world, there's a lot of places I want to see." I told them and they nodded. "What are you gonna do, JB?" I asked and he turned to us and smirked "To going full Kook." "To going full Kook!" We all said and we cheers our drinks.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

JJ

"You guys see that? That's the Malibu 24-MXZ, the world's finest wakesetter. Number one in luxury, quality, and performance. 200K, easy." "We picked the wrong parents." Pope said. "I hate to break it to you guys, but that's Topper and his girlfriend." "Oh, and Olivia." Pope added and I smirked, and Liv smirked at me as I blown her a kiss. Liv rolled her eyes and Kiara frowned "You don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch." Kie muttered and sighed "Every time Liv's with Sarah and the Kooks, she forgets that she's a Pogue." "And now she's dating Rafe Cameron? It's like she's going to the dark-side." Kiara said and I looked at the floor "Liv is not going to the dark-side!" I said but deep down I was in despair, Kook's always get everything and now Rafe Cameron got my girl. Olivia is the first girl I've ever loved, ever since John B introduced me to her I had this feeling towards her.

Olivia

Sarah, Topper, and I made our way to the clean up and we all grabbed a pair of gloves and I had a trash bag "You should've heard how John B talked to me. That kid's got a mouth on him!" "Well, he showed his true colors, Sarah." Topper said and I rolled my eyes "He was so rude!" "I know! It's what I've been trying to tell you. I mean, he's lucky your dad didn't press charges." Topper said.