Plushtrap x Izzy: Love at Tall Heights

Start from the beginning

She so pwetty! Cute lil' Izzy >3<

I just remembered that they had two children together named Rosemary and Lee

I just remembered that they had two children together named Rosemary and Lee. I liked Rosemary, too. She was very cute, but the bond wasn't the same as my interest towards Izzy.

ANYWAY, this story was handwritten in the same notebook where I found the Frangle story, so I'm assuming I wrote it in 2016/2017 and only wrote one chapter

ANYWAY, this story was handwritten in the same notebook where I found the Frangle story, so I'm assuming I wrote it in 2016/2017 and only wrote one chapter. I'm guessing this would have been the origin story of how they met and fell in love.

So, here is the first chapter that I now have to type up, wooo...

-------------------------------------------

Part 1: Foxhood

Young Izzy's POV:

Bright, but dull sunshine lit in from an old boarded up window and into a small, dark room with ripped up checkered floors along with gray walls with a red strip along it. Dust was everywhere and it danced in the sunlight. Out of the shadows, a faint light gray/silver heap of bundled up fur laid in the middle east corner of the room.

The bundle of fur moved and a sneeze followed. A white and gray-slate colored vixen popped her head up, but the fox seemed smaller than the size of a four-year-old child. Her amber eyes lit up with energy and excitement as her gray ears perked up. Her lavender, red cheeks were brighter than before, she was ready to take on anything.

...

I started nudging the bundle of white and pink fur of my sister, trying to wake her up. "mmm...Izzy! Go back to sleep!.." my sister said. I then jumped on her and she groaned. "But Molly! You promised to take me out for my first time out of the den!" I exclaimed. Molly was like my twin, but she acts so much older than me because of how much bigger and bossier she is. This dark room may not look like a den but its all we have left after our mother died. I was still a late newborn when she died but Molly said she was there till her very last breath, she even remembered almost everything about her. Although I never heard mother's voice or seen what she looks like.

Molly flicked her pink tipped tail, snapping me from my thoughts and growled at me, "Just go out yourself like I did my first time out. Make sure to not get lost and be back before night, then you can tell me all about it." I then squealed and skipped over her towards a black ragged curtain on the wall, which was a doorway that lead to the unknown.

"Thanks, sis!" I chirped and started through the curtain as Molly muffled, "Yeah yeah, stay safe and all." I walked past the curtain and breathed in the dusty, damp air. Ready to explore more rooms and mysterious objects I've heard in stories.

~le time skip~

I flopped out of a box giggling. I was in a light gray room filled with empty boxes. I've already called out to see if there were other living or robotic things still out there but nothing ever stirred. My giggles echoed in the room and I giggled quietly.

"HI!" I then shouted and it echoed back. "I'm Izzy! What's your name?" I shouted again and it echoed back. I then signed, slumped to the ground with droopy ears and a lonely expression. Molly hardly played with her since she was the one taking care of me and herself, so I was always with no one to really talk or play with.

"I wish I had a friend..." I whined softly and brought my small knees up against my tiny body of gray and white fur. Before I could bury my face in my knees, I saw a flicker of a shining silver light came from the darkest corner of boxes. I got up quickly and scurried on my two small legs to it and practically swam through the boxes.

I then flopped on the floor to a makeshift, small room with it's own workin lantern and I curiously looked inside. "Wow..." I said slightly to myself as I gazed around in wonder. If this lantern still worked then there must be another being still around this abandoned location.

Just as I thought it, a voice came. "Hey! Who goes there?" it sounded like a younger robotic voice and I looked around bewildered. As I turned my head a bit, I saw violet eyes staring back at me. I then got curious and excited like crazy, "Are you an animatronic, too?! My name is Izzy!" I said skipping over to the pair of eyes. Nervously, the young animatronic peeped his head out and I smiled when I saw HIM.

He was a greenish-orange rabbit with bright orange patches stitched onto his body. I said calmly to him, "What's your name?" but before he spoke, my name echoed throughout the building. It was Molly calling out for me. "I'm sorry, I got to go. It was nice seeing you!" I said as I hurriedly left.

I never saw him again... Until a couple of years later.

-----------------------------------------------

Dawww, lol this was very cringe but also slightly cute to look back at. I definitely loved going down memory lane to see the old artwork I did of fnaf ocs and more.

----->