The Escape

Misti_Riddle POV:

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

Maylena was finally left alone for awhile to think she knew she loved her kids but they hated her and sees her as weak they believe she isn't their mom just the woman who had given birth to them they say their real mom is Hermione Granger her supposed best friend. After all the abuse at the Dursley's and the war was ending she thought she would finally know peace with her friends and family she did for awhile till everyone started acting strange Ron was more hateful towards her, Hermione was more snobbish and acted as though she was better and superior, Molly was being more controlling of what she wears eats acts and do if she wore a pair of Skinny Jeans with a Black off the Shoulder top and a Leather Jacket she would be called a slut and an attention seeking whore. But Arthur was so kind and even tried helping her at times till Molly one day found out and then Arthur disappeared and Ron's older brothers were so kind towards her that she saw them as her own brothers and they saw her as their sister.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

She soon was shaken from her thoughts when she heard a noise she walks as close as she could with her feet being chained to the floor that was when she heard the plan and learned of the deciet she has not used her magic in awhile so it layed dormented until it since her anger and fury that was when a dark emerald green light shined from her destroying the room she was in along with the chains. After finally escaping she made sure to let the one she sees as brothers know where she's heading and about everything. Finally getting to the place she felt she needed to be she stayed for awhile and eventually getting a job to earn a living for herself she didn't want to always rely on the wealth she has she wants to work for it. Eventually after saving up enough she bought a house and her car which she said was her baby.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

Eventually she felt the pull coming closer to her and she smiled not knowing why but she turned around and saw a man who looks around her age he was tall, a bit muscular with beautiful brown eyes she could get lost into she looked at him from head to toe noting that he was wearing a white wife beater with Blue jeans that's had oil and grease stains as if he works on cars then brown and black boots then going back to his face she noticed a cross necklace finally looking up at him she saw he had small smirk/smile on his face while he takes her in he noticed her long Raven black hair that goes to her mid ribcage a black leather crop jacket while underneath it a Black crop top that says "I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good" on it with Black Ripped Shorts Black fishnet stockings and Black Small heeled boots that goes to her ankles going back to her face he realized she's wearing a choker that has a cross on it and Charm Bracelet that looks like it has a wand a broom a cauldron a witches hat and small animals two deers a dog and a wolf then going to her face he noticed she had beautiful striking electric emerald green eyes to him she was the definition of beauty.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

Sorry for this very late chapter but for right now it's a filler what do you think about it

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀