4

Whoa this hotel is amazing, the second best one I've been in the first one was whenever Dewey, Reeseand I stole Mom and Dad's credit card and ordered the entire dessert tray. That was awesome.

"Okay, we have two rooms. I figure I could get one and the rest of you could take the other."

"What?! That's so unfair, that's 7 of us in a room."

"Fine, who wants to share with me?"

Nobody says anything. Truth is, we'd all rather share a room together than with Mr. Herkabe.

"Where are the rooms at?"

"Well they originally gave us one room and I got another one for myself."

"So they're no where near each other?"

"Yep. All the way across the hotel to be exact. Here is your room key, get a goos nights rest, the competition is the day after tomorrow so we'll go explore tomorrow."

I grab the room key and wait for him to get in the first elevator.

"Okay Krelboynes, we need to find the room then find out how we're all going to sleep. We're smart so we can figure it out."

"You also need to brush your teeth because you threw up."

"I also need to brush my teeth because I threw up."

We grab our bags and suitcases then head to find our room. When we walked in most of the krelboyns went nuts.

"Woah-"

"This is bigger than my room!!"

"This.... Is nice."

We all take turns going to the bathroom to brush our teeth and stuff. When we get a little more situated, we let Cynthia stay in the bathroom to change into her pajamas while the rest of us change as well.

Everyone has broken off into little groups while changing. Lloyd and Stevie are near me, I help Stevie change then start on myself.

For some reason I can't stop thinking about this competition. Why didn't my mom and dad ask if I wanted to come? I mean if they wanted the house themselves so bad all I had to do was say something and I would go to Stevie's or something but sending me to a completely different town for a competition I don't even want to do?

Why would they do that?

-------------------------------------------

"What do you think we're actually going to do tomorrow?"

"I hope swim in the pool!"

"I don't know how to swim."

"As long as wherever.... We go... they have a.... wheelchair ramp, I'll be fine."

"Stevie in the years you have known me has that ever stopped us?"

"Touché."

"And Dabney we could teach you how to swim."

"I didn't even bring a swimsuit."

"Can you guys just stop being downers for a second?"

Everyone mutters a sorry before drifting off. I can't sleep, this has been a problem for a while. I either can't sleep or don't want to wake up.

Francis said I was depressed, he even tried to talk to mom about about it but she said I was just being a teenager and I'll be fine. I honestly don't know who to side on with this. I don't think I'm depressed but I do know that there's something more going on than it just being teenage hormones, I'm smarter than that.

I stay awake for hours, running through every possibility of something bad happening. I didn't even realize that it was morning until a loud banging on the door inturrupted my thoughts. Most of the Krelboynes jump awake basically screaming. I roll my eyes and get up to open the door.

"5 a.m, everyone up now!! Malcolm, make sure they all get up will you?"

"Fine, meet you in the lobby."

"Actually I was thinking-"

I close the door in his face.

"Come on guys get up!"

I get everyone up and help Stevie get dressed. We all get downstairs to a very eager Mr.Herkabe.

"Come on we don't have all day!! Onto the bus come on!"

Basically as soon as we start driving he starts asking practice questions. Anytime I answer one right he congratulates me and praises me but when someone else answers one right he just asks another one. I can already tell this is gonna suck.