Julie grabbed her bag, picked up the flyer and said, "Wait!"

---

Reggie held a pink flyer up and said excitedly, "We're playing a school dance? Sweet!"

"It's not exactly the strip," Luke replied with a sigh.

"Hey, you're not exactly alive, so be happy to have our first gig," Reggie added.

Ruth snapped her fingers. "Reg right, Luke. We need to take whatever we can get. Start small, remember?"

Luke nodded and smiled at the blonde, remembering similar words from her when Sunset Curve was just starting out. "Start small."

"I wasn't in love with the idea at first either, but it could be a great way for us to build a following, right?" Julie said.

"Hey, where's Alex?" Ruth wondered.

"Yeah," Reggie said. "Yeah. We need to play whenever we can, wherever we can." He grinned.

"Let's rock those kids' faces and play the club," Luke stated.

"And then record a single that gets a billion streams?" Julie asked.

"I don't know what that is, but hopefully it gets us a manager and a tour."

"Put out a country album that does surprisingly well," Reggie suggested as everyone shook their heads. "I shred on the banjo and Ruth is great on harmonica, so..."

Julie gave him a fist bump. "Then I'll just have to learn how to fiddle."

Luke glanced at him. "And before you know it, we're being inducted into the rock n' roll hall of fame."

"But one of us isn't there because we had a blowout in 2032," Reggie added. "My money's on Alex. He's just so sensitive."

Ruth sighed, placing a hand to her heart. "Poor, sweet, sensitive Alex. Every band needs a tender-hearted guy though."

"What are we waiting for?" Luke wondered. "Let's get rehearsing!"

Julie glanced between the ghosts. "Uh, where is Alex?"

Ruth gestured to Julie. "That's what I asked!"

---

Alex and Willie stood in front of a museum.

"You know what?" Alex said. "I don't think this is about the art. I think you just like breaking the rules."

Willie smiled. "Maybe. You should try it sometime."

"We're going in there, right?"

Willie chuckled and took Alex's hand and Alex chuckled lightly. The two blipped away.

"Wow," Alex commented, looking around the museum.

"Sick, right?" Willie said, dropping his skateboard. "And we got the whole place to ourselves." He laughed as he skated around. "Huh! Oh!" He chuckled. "Woo-hoo! Ha! Woo-hoo!" He giggled and grunted.

Willie pointed to a bench. "Oh, dude. Move that bench over there. I'm gonna try to jump it."

Alex stared at the bench. "Uh... Yeah. I can't move that. I can barely move small things."

Willie snickered. "Dude, trust me. If you focus on putting all your energy into your hands, you can move anything."

"Okay. All right." He strained and grunted as he tried to lift the bench and the two chuckled. "No, I guess I gotta start doing ghost push-ups."

Willie sighed. "No. You just gotta focus."

"Yeah. I've always had a hard time focusing. I've always been a little anxious, and then I died. Which did not calm me down."