Chapter 6: Graduating

‼️SMUT WARNING ‼️

Todoroki's POV:

Today is graduation day and I'm currently getting ready for it. Sero and I have already bought a house together and we're planning on moving into it after graduation. I finally finished getting ready and put on my cap and gown. I walked down to the common room where the rest of the class was. I was gonna be walking down with Hanta. "Hey 'Roki!" Sero said, waving cheerfully. "Hello," I replied. He intertwined his fingers with mine. "Are you ready for this?" He asked me. I nodded, "I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you," I said, smiling at him. "Aww sho!" Sero said, resting his head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a kiss on the head. It was time for the ceremony to begin. Everyone started singing and dancing as they were walking towards their seats. As Sero and I reached our seats we saw Kaminari and Kirishima sitting next to each other. There were people standing behind them waiting to take pictures of everyone. "I would like to welcome all students and parents for coming to this wonderful celebration!" Principal Nezu announced from on top of the stage. After Nezu said that, Our homeroom teacher stepped up to the mic. "Now let's get this graduation started," Aizawa shouted.

5 minutes later...

Aizawa gave a speech about how amazing we were over the years and then called out the first name. "Aoyama,Yuga!" He called out.  Yuga walked forward and took the diploma. We watched as he took his seat at the front of the room. Soon enough, it was Sero's turn. "Sero, Hanta!" Aizawa called out. Sero went onto the stage quickly grabbed his diploma and sat back down. Soon after that, my name was called. "Todoroki, Shoto!" Aizawa yelled. I went up and grabbed my diploma then sat back back down with a smile of my face.After everyone grabbed their diplomas there was still one thing for them to announce. "Everyone, we will be showing a list of ranks on the screen behind me, " Nezu said. when the screen showed up, it read:

1. Midoriya, Izuku
2. Bakugo, Katsuki
3. Todoroki, Shoto
4. Tokoyami, Fumikage
5. Kirishima, Ejiro
6. Iida, Tenya
7. Yaoyorozu, Momo
8. Uraraka, Ochako
9. Ashido, Mina
10. Sato, Rikido
11. Kaminari, Denki
12. Sero, Hanta
13. Asui, Tsuyu
14. Aoyama, Yuga
15. Shoji, Mezo
16. Ojiro, Mashirao
17. Jirou, Kyoka
18. Mineta, Minoru
19. Hagakure, Toru
20. Koda, Koji

"Good job sho! you got top 3!" Sero said, congratulating me. After graduation ended, me and Sero moved into our new house. Me and him are currently making out right now. He pushed me backwards onto the bed. I straddled his lap. I leaned down and kissed him passionately. He moaned against my lips. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes. "You know," I began, pulling his shirt off. "we need more than just sex." I trailed kisses up his chest until I made it to his neck. I started sucking hard on the mark and left light hickeys across his skin. I moved my way down further before kissing the very end of his pecs. "Fuck..." Sero mumbled. I moved to give him a few light licks up his stomach. I moved my way back up his chest and stopped between his legs. I stared into his eyes. I slowly slid two fingers deep inside of his hole. "Oh fuck..." He groaned. His breathing became uneven. "Shh babe.. just relax," I soothed him as I continued to move my fingers in and out of him. Once I felt him start to get close I added some thrusts. "faster baby... faster..." He whimpered. I did just that, increasing the tempo. "FUCK!!" He shouted as he came. I kept pumping his hand and watching as his body shook beneath me. Once he was done I removed myself from him and laid next to him. I turned to face him. I smiled softly and leaned in to give him a kiss. "Good job Hanta." I murmured. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed me softly. "Thank you."