Chapter 5: A present for you..

❗SMUT WARNING❗

It's been a year since Sero and Todoroki started dating and today is their one year anniversary. Sero is wanting to give Todoroki something very special..

Sero's POV:

I was in my dorm room thinking of what i could get Shoto for our anniversary. I know he's been wanting to do 'things' with me for a very long time. He's never said it to my face but I always overhear him talking to the dekusquad about it. So today it'll be the day I'll give him what he wants. I'm trying to pick out an outfit that will intrigue him. "I don't have anything good to wear.." I said, obviously upset. "What do you mean you don't have anything good to wear?" Mina asked while she was standing out my door. "When did you get here!?" I said, surprised. "Just now," Mina replied. I nodded my head. "You're trying to find something good to wear for Todoroki, aren't you?" She asked me. I nodded my head again. "Well, I have just the thing for you!" She said, excitedly. "Uhm.. Okay?" I said in confusion. She grabbed a bag from behind the door and threw it at me. "Have fun! And also the rest of the class is going so it'll just be you and Todoroki~" She said, smirking at me. Mina closed my door and left with the rest of the class. I placed the bag on my bed and looked inside. Inside the bag was a black skirt that was SUPER short and short crop top with some black stockings. "What the hell.." I said, looking at the clothes with a weirded out face. I sighed and put the clothes on. It felt weird to wear but if it was to get Shoto's attention, I'd wear it. I walked out of my dorm and walked to Shoto's dorm. I stood in front his dorm and took a deep breathe. "You can do this Sero.." I mumbled. I opened the door to see Shoto laying on his bed,on his phone, and not facing the door. "S-Sho..?" I said, nervously. He put his phone down and turned to look at me. "Oh wow.." He said, sitting up. "Do you l-like it..?" I said, shyly. "I love it, Hanta.." He said while staring my body. I looked away from second hand embarrassment for wearing the outfit. "What's got you so nervous?" He asked me as he was grabbing my waist. "I- uh.. wore this for you.." I replied, looking down at the floor. "For me?" He said, grabbing my chin to make me look at him. "Yeah.. For you.. I-I overheard your conversations with the dekusquad.." I said while getting more nervous by the second. "Hmm.." He said while looking me up and down. "And I-I thought that-.. that it was time to give you what you wanted.." I said, stuttering a lot. "Mm.. Okay," He replied, letting go of my chin. I looked at him nervously. "Don't be so nervous, I'll be gentle i promise," He said as he touched my cheek. I smiled at him. He picked me up and laid me on the bed. "And you know, you didn't have to wear this, if didn't wear it I still would've done it," He said, smiling at me. "I know i just thought it would be better like this," I replied. He chuckled as he started to kiss me. We made out for a couple of minutes. When he pulled away, I was already out of breath. He started kissing my neck and leaving hickeys. I was breathing shakily while he was kissing my neck. He took my shirt off and started kissing downwards and leaving more hickeys. He got down to my skirt and looked up at me. I nodded and he took my skirt off. He looked surprised because I had no underwear on under it. "No underwear under it?" He said, looking back up at me. "N-No.." I said, shyly. He nodded and started kissing around my cock. "Ahh~ Sho~" I moaned. He looked up at me and smirked. He licked my tip, I moved a little to the feeling of his tongue. "Hanta, I need you to stop," He said in a serious tone. I stopped moving and stared at him. He started to suck my cock. "Ahh~ Sho~ that feels amazing~" I moaned. He kept sucking for like 10 minutes and I was moaning so much. "S-Sho.. I'm comi-" I started saying before i cummed into his mouth. He swallowed every bit of my cum. I was panting so much already. He smiled and laid next to me. "You didn't finish," I said, sitting up. "I know and its oka-" he started before i cut him off. "No, its not okay, you need to finish," I said, frowning. He sighed, "okay," He said, sitting back up. I pushed him down, "its my turn," I said, smirking at him. He chuckled and laid back, relaxing. I took off shirt and touched his abs. He smiled up at me. I started kissing his neck and leaving hickeys. He moved his hands down and put his hands on my waist. I moved down to his chest and started kissing and leaving hickeys there too. I looked down at erection through his pants. I moved my hands down to his pants and started to unzip his pants. I took off his pants and his boxers. And laying there was 11 inch cock. I got onto of him and lined myself up. I pushed down and he groaned. I started slowly bouncing up and down on his cock. "Faster~" He moaned. I moved faster and he moaned a lot. After 10 minutes, he grabbed my waist and flipped our position. He was now on top of me. His cock was still in my ass. He pulled out until the very tip and slammed back into me. "AHH~ SHO~" I moaned. He was slamming into me at an extreme pace. "S-Sho~ I'm coming~" I said. "M-Me too~" He replied. I came onto me and his stomach and he came into my ass. He pulled out and laid next to me. I snuggled close to him and he wrapped his arms. "I'm tired," I said, looking up at him. "We can go to sleep after we get cleaned up," He stated. He carried me bridal style to the bathroom. When we got there, he put me down to start a bath. When the water got to a good temperature, he picked me up again and put into the bath. He got in after me. After we washed up, he dressed himself and me. He picked me up again and carried me back to his dorm. When we got back to his dorm, he changed the sheets and put me back down to the bed. He laid next to me and pulled me close to him. I ended up falling asleep on his chest.

1180 words!!

Also thanks for reading this!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

Slayed