Whenever he was at Bhaskar Times, they had their lunch together in his cabin or had their evening tea/coffee talking over random things.

There was increase in the number of stolen glances. There were long eye locks, prolonged hugs, a few loving caresses here and there, and some good number of forehead and cheek kisses.

Their relationship was strengthening day by day, getting stronger by each blow it would face. There were gradual yet rapid developments.
Now, they were more comfortable with each other, trusted each other more, leaned on to one another for support and the list goes on.

Also,
Imlie had convinced Aryan to mend his relationship with Narmada. Though he did that, there was something missing. She didn't call him 'Aru' anymore, her motherly warmth was missing and she felt so distant.

As far as Imlie was concerned, she tried hard to mend her relationship with Narmada, but the older lady didn't budge. Narmada didn't taunt her anymore, nor she was cold towards her. But she didn't show any interest in making amends.
( Since they had portrayed Narmada so negatively during that infertility track, so I thought why not make her more villainous. I absolutely hated Narmada's behavior towards Imlie during those days.)

Hence, Aryan stopped Imlie from making more efforts. She was not going to put her self respect at stake, anymore and he would make sure of that. Protecting her self respect was his duty.

Present:

Aryan pulled himself away from Imlie and placed her head on the pillow and looked at her. Her dusky skin was glowing due the sunshine and she looked alluring.

He decided to ditch his workout for the day and moved towards the closet to get ready. It was Raksha Bandhan today, they had to get ready quickly, complete the ritual and then go to work too.

He came out of the bathroom, looking oh-so handsome and decided to wake her up.

He sat on the bed, softly caressed her face and tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ear and called out:- "Imlie, uth jao. Time ho gaya hai. We have to get ready quickly."

Imlie snuggled closer to the comforter and whined in response, refusing to wake up.
"Imlie! Wake up now." Aryan said sternly and she finally woke up rubbing her eyes cutely.
"Uth gaye hum." She said annoyed and looked away from him.
He controlled the urge to awe at her cuteness and asked her to get ready.

**************

An hour later Imlie came inside the room, to find Aryan standing in front of the mirror setting his hair.

He was wearing a White Chikankari kurta. His hair gelled up to perfection, and his look completed with a wrist watch.
She was unable to take her eyes off him.
His aura was dominant and screamed supremacy.

Aryan felt some movements in the room and turned towards his right, only to freeze in his spot.
There was Imlie, looking drop dead gorgeous. He stared at her beautiful form, without blinking. His throat dried up seeing her, she looked so enticing.

She had a Maroon Sequined saree wrapped elegantly around her petite frame, her hair tied up in a messy bun. Her neck adorned just with her Mangalsutra, her ears with a beautiful pair of earrings which she had bought for herself and a wrist watch on her left hand.
Her whole being screamed grace, power, and confidence. She was dressed up to kill.

They were enthralled by each other as they stood there, staring at each other, unable to avert their eyes

"You look wonderful!"
"You look so handsome!"
They said at the same time looking into each other's eyes and smiled, their eyes twinkling.
Oh! Their attraction towards each other has just increased by ten folds.

Aryan moved closer to her and offered his right hand. Imlie placed her left hand on his as they walked towards the living room together, their steps matching and their heads held high.
Definitely a Power Couple.

But they were unaware of the storm that was going to arrive soon, which would sever some relationships while strengthening the already strong relationship.

Okay, so how was it? I hope you all enjoyed reading it

I hope you all enjoyed reading it.

Vote and comment.

Thank you for reading♥️♥️