"Now, I wonder how a poison found it's way onto the nutrients rack."
Togami eyed Asahina who reacted.

After a scoff, Togami proceeded to down the "poison"

Even Monokuma woke up from it's nap because of the student's reactions.

"T-Togami kun!"

"Oh, how I wish that poison is real right now."

"Byakuya sama, what are you doing!? Hurry and throw it up! All over me, plea--"

"Shut up!"
Togami yelled at the killer.

"Togami kun. Mind if I look at that bottle?"

"Not at all."

Then he tossed the bottle to Kirigiri, who dumped the contents unto her gloved palm and tried it for herself using her finger.

"This is protein powder."
She concluded.

The hardest thing Y/N had ever done was resisting the urge to be sarcastic about it, he knows Kirigiri needed to say it for these nuggets, but he really wanted to mess with her for it.

"Correct. That bottle contained protein, not poison. And wasn't there an empty protein shake bottle lying in the recreation room? Now what could these 2 things mean?"
Togami smirked as Naegi realized what he meant.

"Someone switched the contents of the poison and protein shake bottles, and Ogami san drank the poison in the protein shake bottle... "

"Bet you that person was grey and naked too."

"Precisely. Seeing that's the conclusion I've reached, there's no mistake.

"Really nailing yourself with that line, huh?"
Y/N snickered with a hand near his mouth, wanting to already see the events that would unfold later.

"That's cool and all, but what if there was a little bit of poison left in that bottle?"
Hagakure asked, causing the heir to scoff.

"I'll deal with it when the time comes. Also, about the footprints in the chemistry lab... When the culprit was switching the poison and protein shake around. The footprints seem to be from sneakers. Let's head to the Chemistry lab now. If we compare our footprints to the ones there, that will make it clear who the culprit is."
Togami was taking lead of the class, where was he leading them? Probably a slaughterhouse.

"It was me."
Asahina confessed.

"And there she goes..."

"Those footprints are mine. I... I was the one who killed Sakura chan!"
The swimmer continued her confession with tears in her eyes.

Of course, because of how close those two are, they were surprised to learn that Asahina was the one to kill Ogami... Well, except for two people, as they know this isn't the case.

"A-Asahinacchi... killed Ogre?"

"Weren't you two best friends...?"

"“Best Friends” She used that relationship to her advantage. If the protein came from Asahina, Ogami would drink it without thinking twice."
Togami crossed his arms.

"That's... right. In the recreation room, Sakura chan asked me to bring her a protein shake."

"That must be when you realized, “I can kill her now”. Then switched the contents around and handed her a bottle filled with poison."

"When I did, Sakura chan gulped it all down."

Y/N was just watching it all unfold, he wanted to speak right now and rub salt on the incoming wound Togami's pride would receive.