"Y-Yes?"

"What did you do after Hagakure left the recreation room?"

"U-Uh...."

"Just tell us the truth!"

"A-Ahh! I... I don't remember!"

Then she began to explain that, after Hagakure fled the recreation room she came out of the locker and saw a very bloody Ogami Sakura before passing out.

After the explanation, Fukawa had told the class to ask her before rubbing her nose with her hair, causing the girl to sneeze and transition into the Serial Killer pervert, Genocider Syo.

"Here I am!"
The killer greeted.

"Answer only what I ask you. Did you kill Ogami Sakura?"

"Eehh... First, let me get this out of the way. That gloomy girl and I don't share memories! So I'm not sure what exactly happened, but there I was, asleep, when someone picked me up off the floor. I opened my eyes, expecting to see a prince, but saw this splatter movie monster instead! It scared the sh!t out of me! I picked up a nearby bottle and attacked her! I mean, I was just so scared~! Whack-an-Ogre!"
Syo cackled after explaining.

Hagakure sighed because of this, feeling relieved of his guilt

"Thank goodness... That I wasn't the one who killed Ogre."

"Hagakure kun, you don't have to say it like that--"
Naegi would've told off the bum, but Asahina smacked her podium and demanded the votes started.

"Then that settles it! Let's begin that vote already! Come on, hurry! It's time to vote!"

"Ah, so she's the impostor this time... Well, not really. But she's the closest to an impostor we're going to get."
Y/N commented while the swimmer turned to Monokuma

"Monokuma, take our votes."

"Wait,"

"Naegi...?"

"Something about what she said bothers me. Where were you when you hit Ogami san, Fukawa san?"
The lucky student asked the serial killer, who answered

"The same place I woke up in. Right in front of the magazine shelf!"

"But... Ogami san was found dead sitting on the couch. If she had died from getting hit in front of the magazine shelf, it doesn't explain how she died sitting on the couch."

"You're exactly right, Naegi. Furthermore, there were also bloodstains on the floor by the magazine shelf. To summarize, it is an undeniable fact that Ogami was attacked in front of the shelf."
Togami supported the Lucky Student.

"Th-Then that makes Genocider Syo the culprit!"
Hagakure accused the serial killer.

"I'm not! Ogre didn't die at the same place I hit her!"
She denied.

"Is that so? Who's the real culprit, then? How exactly did they kill Oga-"

"Oh, for f*cksakes, you rich *sshole, just get to the point already!"
Y/N ruffled his own hair in frustration.

Togami gritted his teeth before showing the poison bottle as evidence.

"Wh-What's that?"
Naegi asked.

"It's the same one that's in the Chemistry Lab, right? Since the drug shelf is divided into 3 sections: for nutrients, reagents, and poisons. And for some reason, the poison was among the nutrients. A stupid attempt at a cover-up. Isn't that right, Kirigiri chan?"
Y/N explained while getting the girl to nod at his reasoning.