Oh my

You were sitting on a park bench when suddenly, a giant green bear approached you. You scooted over so that the bear could sit down but instead of sitting, the bear picked you up, throwing you over its shoulder. You slithered around to its other shoulder like a snake and offered him a crusty granola bar from your back pocket.

The bear took the crusty granola bar and sniffed it. "Yum?" the bear questioned.

"Yes yum, very yum." You replied.

The bear ate the crusty granola bar and stuck the wrapper onto your forehead. "You yum?" the bear said with genuine confusion.

"I am a snack yes but you cannot eat me."

The bear frowned and then threw you across the park.

You landed on a big blue cow. The cow looked at you and gently tossed you off its back, the cow looked at you with confusion.

You stood up, dusting yourself off as the cow stared at you.

"Milk?" the cow asked.

"Yeah I like milk" you replied.

The cow stood up on two legs and squirted milk from its tits onto you. 'What the fuck is going on?' you thought to yourself, 'Why and how am I able to communicate with animals and why is the cow blue?'.

The cow looked at you with concern.

"MILK" the cow shouted as a big purple duck came and picked you up. The duck brung you back to the giant green bear.

The bear licked you and then patted your head. "Friend." The bear stated as it looked at you with a soft smile.

"I guess so" you stated with confusion.

The bear picked you up, placing you back on its shoulder as it walked you to the swings. He sat you on the swing and started gently pushing it.

As you kicked your feet back and forth on the swing, the bear walked away and sat on the bench, watching you from a distance.

"Y/n!" you heard a voice call. You looked around with confusion, not knowing where the voice was coming from.

"Y/N!!," the voice called again. "WAKE YOUR GOOFY ASS UP". You felt a slap on your face and jolted awake.

Drool was pooled onto the table, shit looked like an ocean. You take the back of your sleeve and wipe your mouth before looking and Rei and blinking once.

"Girl you were knocked out for so long, class is over now." You looked at the blue haired girl, then at the clock and back to the girl.

"And you're just now waking me up?" You said with a tired voice.

"You looked sooo cute and I didn't want to disturb you," The girl smiled softly before grabbing your arm and yanking you out of your seat. "Come on, it's time for lunch."

You put your books in your bag and gently grabbed Reis hand. Rei looked at you and then at the classroom door and back to you. "Look its your brother!" she said while pointing to the door. You looked at the door and quickly jogged to it.