xxv. 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐊𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐊𝐄

Start from the beginning

the two giggled at the interaction, mostly become they were gay. as a joke ; vivian grabbed mikes empty hand, as the two continued to giggle.

" okay, so, i asked for vomit green and i got vomit green. isn't that awesome ? " mike looked up at wills and smiled, viv giggled (again) while muttering ' ew '.

vivian looked towards el ; she looked upset, viv placed her hand on top of els and smiled. el looked up, confused, but smiled back.

viv removed her hand and started putting on her skates, unbeknownst to her that el immediately frowned when she turned away.

THE GROUP OF FOUR WENT ONTO THE RINK. WILL AND MIKE WERE BEHIND THE two girls, smiling at eachother. vivian was clinging to els hand ; she didn't know how to ice-skate.

" i — fuck. i really don't like this .. " vivian rambled on, staring at the floor.

el chucked at her girlfriend while smiling lovingly, " no ! no, you're good. you got this, viv. "

" whoop ! "

HAWKINS, INDIANA

HAWKINS, INDIANA.

:  SAGE PARKED HER CAR AT ' FAMILY VIDEO '. THE GROUP HOPPED OUT and barged into the store.

" hey, steve. " dustin called out, velma leaned against the counter with a dead look. she felt .. numb ? when she had told sage about everything. sage did not take it well.

EALIER THAT DAY:

" holy shit. " sage muttered, using her fingers to comb her hair back.

" yeah, i know it's a lot to take in — "
" it's obviously not real, right ? "

everyone turned to sage with a confused expression. velma squinted her eyes at her best friend while being her a ' what the fuck ' look.