vi. 𝐙𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘

( velma & max )

( velma & max )

though halloween was said to be the best holiday, the day after wasn't.

november 1st was always the worst day, most of the time you have a belly ache and your very tired from the night before.

so that's why on the early morning of november first. all the kids that were there, weren't feeling so good.

"i don't think i've ever felt so sick in my life." max mayfield spoke, groggily. the young girl was laying on the right side of a green couch, she was wearing velmas white knitted sweater with a pair of ( velmas ) green basketball shorts that had the number ' 11 ' on them.

just as she said that, dawson walked in with a green apple in his hands. "this is exactly why i don't eat candy." he sat down on the floor infront of his sister and new friend.

max sat up from her side of the couch, she stretched out her arms as max turned towards the brunette boy, an annoyed look in her face. at that moment velma woke up from their slumber.

the brunette boy and ginger girl turned towards the leigh girl, who was also sitting up. velma had a confused look on her face, as she started looking around the room like a lost puppy.

"good morning , sleepy head ! " max exclaimed, suddenly feeling a lot more awake, velma looked towards the ginger beauty and smiled.

max looked like an angel in velmas eyes, the way her messy hair sat in her shoulders, or how she smiled every time they came into contact. it all just made little velmas heart flutter, and that scared her.

being brought back into reality, velma looked back towards max, "good morning !" she said, feeling better after the fight viv and she had that night before.

the two smitten girls started a conversation, talking about school, new tv shows and a lot more. before the two decided to head to the kitchen, to get breakfast.

now in the clean kitchen, the two girls went towards the wooden pantry and looked through the selection of cereals.

"wow." the ginger breathed out, "that's a lot of cereal."

velma grabbed a box of lucky charms and walked towards where the bowls were. "i know. my parents always buy new cereals for dawson to eat, but he never does."