i. 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔

ੈ✩‧₊˚ I'll die anyway ✧

ੈ✩‧₊˚ I'll die anyway ✧.*
ੈ✩‧₊˚ I reach for me, but I'm not there
I always wonder why I'm here, It's fine,
it's okay, I'll die anyway  ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ I reach for me, but I'm not thereI always wonder why I'm here, It's fine, it's okay, I'll die anyway  ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

┏━ •◦இ•◦ ━┓
chapter 1. IT
┗━ •◦இ•◦ ━┛

ALEXIS ARRIVED TO the Denbrough home. She wore a stripe-patterned top, light high-waisted shorts, a brown belt, and white shoes. She walked up the steps, rang the doorbell, and waited for someone to answer it. Bill's mother finally answered the door.

" Hey, sweetheart. Melody will be out in a moment, so you can wait inside. Come in, come in. " Alexis entered after Mrs. Denbrough gave her a signal to do so. " Bill is in his room if you want to pay him a visit him. " Mrs. Denbrough wiggled her eyebrows at her when she mentioned Bill, Alexis chuckled, looked down, her cheeks starting to turn slightly red, and then looked back up.

" We're just friends, Mrs. Denbrough. " She continued, " You kids are so dense, plus, how many times have I got to tell you, dear, call me Sharon, now go on up, " Mrs. Denbrough rolled her eyes and grinned. Alexis was shooed away by Sharon, who then made her way back to her piano.

Alexis hurried upstairs and made her way to Melody's bedroom when she noticed Georgie, Melody and Bill's younger brother, walk out Bill's room. Georgie ran over to her, jumped on her, and then gave her a tight embrace around the waist.

" Alex, Alex, Alex! " Alexis laughed as she attempted to remove him from her waist as he cheerfully repeated. Melody, who had some hair rollers in her hair, groaned as she stepped out of her room and walked over to the two, where she pulled Georgie away from Alex.

" How often do I need to tell you, Georgie? Stop attacking her. " Georgie poked his tongue out at Melody as she sighed and then hurried downstairs. " I'm sorry Alex, that kid is so... ugh, " Melody sighed and said as she crossed her arms.