🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

I walked down the path to the docks and stopped when my grandfather called my name "Don't forget that we're helping the Cameron's with Storm clean up!" He yelled from the porch as him and my dad was loading the truck "I won't! I'll be back in a few hours!" "Tell John B and the others hello for me!" My mom said and I turned to her and smiled "I will, now go back inside and get some rest!" I told her then I walked onto my dock to wait for my cousin John B, JJ, Pope, and Kie to come pick me up and I put my hair up into a high bun "All aboard!" John B yelled as they rode up to the dock and I smiled as I picked up my backpack then boarded the boat "Morning boys, and girl!" I said and JJ handed me a coke "Thank you." I muttered and he smiled. We rode through the marina and JJ being JJ stood up at the front of the boat with a bottle of beer trying again to impress me and fail at it "A party trick." "JJ, you're going to fall off!" "Hey, Pope. Can you go a little faster?" JJ ignored me and I rolled my eyes "Doesn't work. We've tried this like 6,000 times." John B told him, and I sighed "JJ, just give up." "I got this. It's gonna work!" He said and next thing we know Beer was flying towards us as Pope was going faster. "Eew JJ!" "You're getting beer in our hair!" Kiara yelled and I went up to JJ to try and snatch the beer bottle out of his hand but soon the boat came to a halt, making me and JJ fly through the air and landed in the water. I opened my eyes as I was in the water and I noticed something big and white at the bottom of the channel, I couldn't swim so I panicked and JJ swam over to me pulling me up to the surface and we took a big deep breathe of air "You okay, JJ? Liv?" "I think my heels touched the back of my head." JJ groaned and I coughed up water "What the hell, Pope!" I yelled and John B groaned. "Pope, what did you do?" "Sandbar. The channel changed." Pope said and I scoffed "No shit." "Ugh, this is probably gonna mess this whole place up."

"I saved the beer, though." JJ said holding up the beer bottle and I rolled my eyes "Congrats, JJ." "Wow, JJ. Want a medal?" I sarcastically said and he smirked "How about a kiss?" "No." I muttered as I held onto JJ, he gasped "Oh that's how you wanna play, huh?" He said and almost let me go and I clung onto him even tighter "JJ, don't." I muttered then I looked at his eyes, they were like a sea of green. "Can you please help me back onto the boat?" "Sure thing princess." He said and helped lift me onto the boat. "Guys... I think there's a boat down there." Pope said and I frowned, he couldn't have seen what I seen in the water. "Shut up. What?" "No way." Kie said and Pope sighed "No, no, guys. I'm serious. There's a boat down there." "I think he's right; I saw something when I landed in the water." I told the others and they looked over the edge of the boat "Guys... is this... It's a boat!" "Holy shit, he's right. Let's go." Kie said and Pope looked at us. "You think there's a dead body down there?" JJ said and I rolled my eyes "Really, JJ." "What?" he muttered then Pope jumped in the water then soon did Kie and John B, I grabbed the side of the boat and let go of JJ then climbed back up sitting on the edge of the boat. The crew dived down, and I watched as they disappeared deep in the water but moments later, they appeared gasping for air. "You guys saw that?" "Yeah. Yeah, I did." Pope said and JJ and John B grinned "That's a Grady-White. A new one of those is like 500 Gs, easy." "That's a primo rig." JJ said and I frowned. "Yeah. That's the boat I saw when I surfed the surge. Maybe it hit the jetty or something." "You surfed the surge?" Kie questioned and he nodded "Yeah." "That's my boy. Pogue style." JJ said and I Rolled my eyes "What the heck?" "Wait, wait. Do you guys know whose boat that is?" I asked and John B shrugged "No, but we're about to find out." he said, and I frowned "Dude, it's too deep." "Oh, for the weak and feeble, JJ." John B said and I sighed "John B, my mom would literally die if she found out that you died by drowning." I told him and JJ nodded "Well, I'm not resuscitating you. I'm just making that clear up front." "That's fine." John B said and I rolled my eyes again. "John B." Kie muttered, and he turned to her "What?" he muttered, and she kissed his cheek. "Diver down, fool." Pope said and I frowned "Really? You sure about this?" "Diver down." he said then he jumped back into the water "I'm going to kill you two if he doesn't make it back up." I said and JJ held his hands up in defense "Don't worry, Liv. He'll be fine." he told me and several minutes has past and John B wasn't back up yet. "Should we go get him?" Pope asked and suddenly JB finally came up to the surface coughing "Oh, my God." "That took forever! Ah, jeez." Kie and I yelled, and we helped him back up onto the boat.

"Any dead bodies?" "Looting potential?" JJ asked and I hit his arm "Owe." "No. No. I found this motel key." John B said and I frowned "A key." "That's literally it?" Pope and I questioned, and he sighed Yes, Liv, a key, Pope." "Great! We salvaged a motel key." JJ said and Kie sighed. "Guys, we should report the wreck to the coast guard. Maybe we'll get a finder's fee." "Yeah, Kie's right!" I muttered and JJ smirked then pulled me onto his lap "Yeah, and not work all summer." he told me, and I rolled my eyes "Thanks, Agatha, ya batch." he added, and I laughed as we rode to the coast guard station.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

I walked in passing Mrs. Lana giving her a small nudge and a smile then stood by JJ as I overheard the conversations at the desk and they were ridiculous "Excuse me!" "Excuse me. Hey, man, we... we found a boat." Me and JJ tried to get one of the guys attentions but they were busy with the people who were missing their dogs. "You're gonna wanna hear this." "Hey! Calm down." the guy yelled, and my eyes widened "Your boat? We're not worried about your boat right now, okay?" he told us, and we all walked out and sighed "Well, that went well." "So, what's the plan?" We asked and John B held the key out "I know how we're gonna find the guy who owns that boat." He said then JJ grabbed the key. "We don't know whose room that is. It could be anyone..." "I'm in." I muttered and JJ smiled at me then threw the key at Kiara "Come on. I'll be lookout." Kiara said and I looked at Pope "Finder's fee. Just sayin'..." "And, hey, at least you'll only be an accomplice." I told him and he sighed "Man." "Come on, bubba." John B muttered and I chuckled as I pushed Pope towards the boat then we headed to the motel which was ragged and all torn up from the storm.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

I don't own any storyline besides Olivia and her family.

Chet, father of Chris, Olivia's grandfather will be played by Kevin Costner.