Drunk Bard- Venti X Reader

(Thanks for 33 reads<3)

"Hellooooo Y/N~" Venti slurred his words. He was pretty much blackout drunk. "Hi Venti." I say trying not to gag at the pungent smell of alcohol."You wanna know *hic* something t-that mean bartender s-said to me?" He asked me I took a sip from my tea. I replied setting my cup back on the table,"What did he say Venti?" He looked at me with eyes glazed over with intoxication."He said I couldn't have anymore drinks! Me the best bard in all of-of Mondstat." I nod,"Maybe you've had to much to drink already." I say with a little humor in my voice. "Whaaa no I am com *hic* completely OK." I look at him trying to keep my giggles and laughs to myself. "Maybe it's time to get going Venti." He looks at me with drunken disbelief on his face,"Whyyy we're having a nice time." "You look like you're about to pass out from the amount of alcohol you've consumed." He let out a over exaggerated sigh,"Ugh fineee." He tried to stand up key word tried. I put his arm over my shoulder to help him walk straight. As we passed I apologized for Venti's behavior and left some mora on the counter.

I got him out the door and I was walking him to my house. He was drunkenly babbling in my ear about random things. I just nodded my head listening to him. Despite how Venti is well....Venti I still cared about him and his safety. The least I could do is make sure he can recover somewhere safe. We finally arrived at my door I opened it ilet go of Venti I turned to shut and lock the door. Once I did, I heard a noise I turned and saw Venti lying on my couch."Y/NNNN." He called my name."Yes Venti what do you need?" I asked while getting him some water."I'm lonelyyyy." He whined I walked over to him with the water he looked at it then turned his head,"I don't need waterrr I'm not that drunk." I rolled my eyes I then thought of something."Well it's not water it's a new kind of wine." He quickly looked at me,"C-can I try it?" I smiled and handed it to him. He drank it quickly he put his hand up and made and OK symbol with his fingers,"Divine." I nodded and grabbed the glass from him I smiled at myself for the great plan I came up with. I set the glass on the counter. When I walked back over to Venti he looked sleepy I smiled."Are you getting tired?" "No no I'm not I'm just...relaxed." He said in a tired voice. I started to run my fingers through his hair as he closed his eyes. I started humming one of his favorite songs he plays a lot. His face became more relaxed he leaned more into my touch. I smiled and kept going on humming and playing with his hair.

When he fell asleep I quietly got up grabbed an extra blanket and an extra pillow. I gently lifted his head up and put the pillow under it before gently laying it back down. I put the blanket over him making sure it will keep him warm. I quietly make my way to my bedroom and get dressed to go to sleep. I layed in my bed and started mentally preparing myself for the horrible hangover Venti would have in the morning. I sighed as I felt sleep creeping up on me I smiled to myself at happy with the relationship I had with Venti. I also made a mental note to make sure I can wash his clothes and get rid of the overbearing smell of alcohol. I eventually drifted off to sleep ready for the next morning Venti's complaints of headaches,his whining, and making sure he can rest while he recovers. I'll do it tomorrow and anytime after.

Request?