12

"Y/n! Y/n! Wake up!" I groan feeling someone shake me. Why is someone screaming? And when did it get so bright in my room?

What the hell?

I slowly open my eyes to find myself on the ground. Oh no, did I get attacked by a villain?

"Y/N!" I hear a voice yell. How do they know my name?

Looking up I see my sister hovering over me. "What happened?" I asked scratching my head.

Fuyumi helped me sit up. Then I saw it. The spray cans, toilet paper, eggs, someone really got the house good.

Shit. No way I did this.

"Y/n Dad is very angry. You must apologize." She said panicked. "Come inside I'll give you some medicine and make you some tea."

"I can't enter that house. And tell the hero I'm sorry for my behavior. I wasn't sober." I say as Fuyumi helped me stand.

I can't hold back my laughter anymore. What drunken me wrote is hilarious.

#1 HERO = #1 WORST LOSER FATHER IN THE WORLD

And under it read. True. Lol. I have a slight hope that Shoto wrote that.

"Y/n this isn't funny he can call the police!" She says. "You have to apologize!"

I stand up myself, I'm a little wobbly but I don't care. "Thank you for waking me up. But tell him what I said. Sorry for causing trouble."

I walked away. Now this feels like a walk of shame. I'm stumbling down the street looking for directions to my apartment.

Why does it have to be so bright outside?

I'm also supposed to be at the agency right now. I dust off my phone which was in my back pocket and called the bird man.

"Hawks, I'm not able to make it in today," I say.

I'm now about 10 minutes away from my sperm donor's house.

"Are you having a handover? I knew you sounded drunk in that voicemail." He asked.

"Hawks I committed a crime and I don't know where I am," I told truthfully. He gasped.

"Don't worry I am on the way." The bird said quickly and disconnected the call.

I didn't even tell him my location. I searched for directions to my apartment and unfortunately, it's 20 minutes away. How the heck did I even get here last night?

After 2 minutes of walking a shadow cast over me. Immediately looking up I see the Hawks smirking.

"Missed me, sweetheart?" He flapped his wings.

"No. How did you find me?" I asked.

"You forget you who talking to? I'm the number two hero. And also I sent feathers around to find you." He landed next to me. "So what crime did you commit, do I need to find another sidekick?"

"It's fine it was a petty crime dedicated to my father." I rubbed my eyes, I just want to sleep and forget anything happened.

"You want me to take you home?" He offered. I nodded my head too ashamed to ask.

Takami opened his arms smirking. "Please don't be weird about this you're my boss/business partner."

He gasped holding his heart, "I am very professional to my employee/sidekick."

I then wrapped my arms and legs around him very stiffly. "Don't drop me." I reminded him as we lifted from the ground.

"Aww, I was planning to do that today." Hawks joked wrapping an arm over my back.

He put his glasses on my head when we started flying faster. "We have really got to get you some glasses."

I nodded my head too distracted from the fact we are so high up. I'm guessing I gripped his shirt tighter because he let out a loud laugh.

"We are almost there." He reminded me. I could tell how he found this peaceful but I could never fly, there would always be the fear of falling.

Finally, I feel him land on solid ground, I let my tight grip go and slid to the ground. "Thank you for the ride. How much?" I asked.

He followed me inside, "The location was kinda far but I'll give you a discount since we work together. You should also keep your balcony door locked, how irresponsible."

I downed 2 Tylenol before speaking. "I would just freeze them."

"Yeah and what if they had a fire quirk." Hawks argued back.

"I'd still make sure they're frozen," I responded.

We fell into a short silence after that. Mostly because we had walked into my living room. Which looked like a criminal had already been in here.

"Wow, Y/n just wow." Hawks covered his mouth. "Did you get mad at the tv?"

"Shut up Hawks," I said picking up several pieces of glass. I gave up halfway finally feeling the dread of sleeping attacking me. "I'm going to sleep now."

"Okay Ice cube I'll see you tomorrow. Don't slip and fall on glass." He walked towards my balcony.

I twisted on the couch, "yeah yeah." I mumbled tiredly.

"I will be the responsible one and lock your balcony you're welcome." Hawks then locked the doors and jumped off the balcony.

I was about to fall into a deep sleep when the constant sound of loud knocks made me jump from the couch. Then the doorknob started to move. Crap it's a criminal.

I ran to the door standing on my tippy toes to reach the small peephole. All I see is a very very mad Natsuo. A criminal would've been better.

Slowly I opened the door to be lectured by my brother. "Y/n are you fucking serious!" He yelled pushing open the door. "I shouldn't have to take time off of college to deal with your immature fucking problems. You're a hero for God's sake and your acting like a child."

"Natsuo I'm sorry yesterday hurt a lot and I got stupid and drunk. I know it was immature and dumb." I apologized.

"I was upset yesterday but I didn't go causing a scene. Who do you think is gonna have to clean your mess? You never think things through. It's like you enjoy causing trouble for people."

I turned around wiping the tear that threatened to fall. "Natsuo just leave."

"I'm so tired of taking care of you. Make sure you take your medicine, visiting you so you don't get lonely, begging you to see your own damn family. You're so exhausting to be around."

I don't turn around to see his face. If I imagine it's not him it won't hurt as much. The door slams shut, and my tears start to spill. He's right, everything he said was right.