09

2 weeks later

"Yeah I'll be fine it's only 24 hours-" I said over the phone. "You ready?" Hawks asked walking into my office. "Yeah, bye Natsuo I love you. Do good on your test!" I hung up the phone sighing.

"What that your boyfriend" Hawks giggled. "Really Hawks aren't you 22, and no you creep that's my twin" he gasped covering his mouth.

"You have a twin! Why didn't you tell me?!" I hit my head today was gonna be a long day. "You never asked?"

"One question do y'all have secret twin power, you know when y'all think each other thoughts." He asked preparing his wings.

"I mean I can feel when he gets hurt and he can do the same. It's more of an instinct. It feels like a sensation in the spot for like 5 hours or until it doesn't hurt the person anymore."

"That's definitely a secret twin power if I ever heard of one. You ready?" He asked.

"For the mission? Yeah it should be easy if we don't get caught" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Okay hold on" he opened his arms and I looked at him confused. "Huh? I'm taking the train"

"No the train is too obvious and easy to get caught. Stop being a little baby" he mocked. "Fine but I'll make sure if I splatter on the ground you'll never see sunlight again." I crossed my legs across his waist and gripped his stomach. "Okay I'm ready"

"Baby bird you can loosen your grip I won't drop you" I shook my head 'no' closing my eyes as he flew up in the air. "Don't let me go Hawks I'm trusting you" I laid my head on his shoulder next to his next, yes this might be inappropriate because he is my boss but his body is so warm.

I somehow felt my eyes getting heavy, the lack of sleep was finally catching up to me. Might as well sleep now so I can stay up during the mission.

Hawks pov

We were flying for about 20 minutes now. She was silent for about 15 minutes. I looked down to see her, she was the definition of beauty. At first I didn't want to work with anyone. Tokoyami was the only exception he was smart and quick. After my PR team told him that he needed more attention they decided to bring a girl into the picture, and for that girl to work for me nothing more nothing less.

My arm wrapped behind her lower back, as the deeper sleep she gets into the less she grips onto me. Her head was turned into my neck, she seemed so exhausted. Once we got to the setup I set her down on the roof. I shot out a bunch of my feathers and hid them mostly under leaves.

I then got the laptop set up. I turned my head towards Y/n hearing mumblings, her body was shaking and tears were rolling down her face. Before I even thought I shook her awake.

"Come on dove wake up"I shook her body after the third attempt she gasped sitting straight up. She took in her surroundings looking everywhere. "You okay there baby bird look like you were having a nightmare"

Y/N POV

I felt tears coming to my eyes... come on don't cry. "I'm fine" I looked away, I had another dream about Touya and Endeavor.

Hawks scooted closer to me. "You can go home" he wrapped his wing around your arm in comfort. "I'm okay"

"Hmh." He said in disbelief as you wiped your tears off. "I'm not gonna tell my life story to my boss"

"So let's be friends then" he smiled comfortably. "I don't know anything about you, you're always keeping to yourself"

Is it weird that I kinda felt better?
That never happened before?

"Well I don't tell many people this but my name is Keigo Takami don't overuse it, dove" he smirked.

"Thought you didn't have a name for a second"

"Ha Ha what else do you wanna know" he asked, Keigo could tell she was getting more comfortable.

"Hmm? You can tell me stuff when your ready" I wasn't gonna force him. I softly touched his wing that was over my shoulder, feeling every feather everyone was softer than the other. As I touched another feather I heard a noise... did he just?

"DID YOU JUST CHIRP?" I asked loudly he put his hand over my face. "Shhh I feel something coming" he ignored you, his face was red full of embarrassment.

I pulled the laptop out ready to type out everything. I know something for sure this is gonna be boring.