'Extraordinary' - Chapter 1

Y/n lived in a rather... different world. Everything was royal, had to follow a BUNCH of rules, and you had to have proper manners, otherwise you would get scolded for being disrespectful. And then there's so many people with different powers. Then there's wolves, witches, mages, and etc. Humans were rare, in this world. But you were one of them. And you were one very rare human. You had a power, which actually was rare for most humans. They found you, well, weird, or extraordinary.

But you didn't care. You honestly didn't use your power much. But then your mom assigned you to a new 'school' or so. It was called UA.

"BEEEEEP BEEEEEP,"

You woke up to the sound of an EXTREMELY loud alarm, and the title for it was 'Get up for school', which ofcourse, you didn't want to at all.

"BEEE-"
You harshly turned it off, smacking your phone as a yawn came past your lips.

"Y/NNNNNN ITS TIME TO GET UPPPP!," Your mom hollered.

You just ignored her as you finally got up and changed into your uniform. You thought it was kinda stuffy but also thought it looked cute.

You rushed downstairs to see your mom making coffee.

"Dad is still not home??" You questioned.

"No, Y/n. I told you that I don't think he's coming home, honey. Since we're already divorced," Your mom said.

"But it's just a business trip! shouldn't he be home by now?? What if he's hurt? Will he-" you complained but got cut off.

"Honey your father should be back soon, and if he's not, then.. you know what?? there's no need to worry about that right now. Just go ahead and finish your breakfast then head to school," She said.

"Speaking of school," Your mom continued, "Are you excited to be in highschool??" Your mom questioned you.

"I guess, I mean I don't know if there's any other humans with a quirk.. since it's pretty rare," You said with food in your mouth.

"Don't worry about other kids Y/n, you should worry about yourself and your grades.. remember last year you got lower grades all bcuz you put people first and not yourself?," She said.

"Yeah- Oh sorry to interrupt the convo, but I gotta get to school! Bye mom!!" You hollered as you slipped your shoes on and grabbed your backpack and ran out the door.

"Bye hon-" You left before she could even say anything lol.

_______________________________

This chapter was actually pretty fun to make!! I hope to make more chapters soon :>.