"You drooling over there" I hear Joohyun say.. making me snap out of my head..

"I'm sorry.. your beauty kills me everytime babe" I say..

"You know .. We've been together long enough and yet you still get lost in my beauty and I still get lost with that sweet tongue of yours..." Joohyun says .. giving me one sexy as fuck smile..

My smile fades and..  I.. just stared..
I'm in love with her.. like deeply insanely in love with Bae Joohyun.

 like deeply insanely in love with Bae Joohyun

"You staring again" Joohyun say's..

"I choose to.." I voice out .. my girl and her beautiful smile..

"AND because I was taking a closer look

"AND because I was taking a closer look.. and .. -and I have confirmed that the glasses you are wearing... is mine Joohyun" I say .. Joohyun laughs.. 

"It's ours Manoban... OURS , don't forget that" Joohyun raises with a raised eyebrow..

"Heard you loud and clear baby" I say..  "fuck.. I miss you.. send me your location" I add.. Joohyun laughs once again..

"No?" She says .. I beam at her..

"Why?? Don't you miss me..?? We've been apart long enough" I say.. Joohyun motions her head from left to right.. NO.. smile on her face..

"You wanted this vacation..  enjoy it .. and  besides.. the girls and I decided that we should do this more often.. once a month,maybe" Joohyun raises.. and I immediately disagree.. fuck no

"Hell no... no??why?? No!!fuck no Joohyun!" I say and Joohyun laughs ..

"Do you miss me that much baby?" She raises .. eyebrow raised , smirk formed..

"I do miss you" I say..

"What do you miss about me?" Joohyun asks.. beaming into my brown orbs.

Hmm..

"Everything about you" I say .. my eyes roaming downwards..

"Why were you looking at my boobs when you said that?" Joohyun raises..