Part1

Hope you like it~♡

Taehyung smiled as he looked down at the dishes he made for his husband.

Eyes flickering to the time. "Shit he would be here," quickly he poured the sauce on the side plate of omelette just like Jeon Jeongguk prefers.

As if on cue Taehyung turned around when he heard footsteps down the stairs.

Soon Jeongguk emerged, eyes not paying attention to anywhere but at his shoes as the ravenette walked inside the kitchen.

Wearing his college attire, hair neatly combed which Taehyung was sure will be all messy at the end of the day like always.

Taehyung stepped forward. "Morning Jeongguk, you're still early..well it's good I have prepared some breakfast for-" he paused as without listening to his words, Jeongguk opened the fridge and took out an apple.

"Jeongguk, the food is all prepared, why are you.." Taehyung's smile slowly fell as Jeongguk shortly eyed him.

"Did I tell you to do any of those?"

"But it doesn't matter when the maid makes breakfast so what's so wrong with the breakfast made by me.." Taehyung responded, still not showing in his face that he was indeed hurt.

Jeongguk gulped, looking down at the table decorated with all his favourites. Before he glanced up at Taehyung. "Why are you still here?"

"What you mean?" Taehyung tilted his head.

Jeongguk clutched his grip on the apple. "Mom had left months ago...why are you fucking still here..? Why are you not leaving yet?"

Taehyung parted his lips. "Jeongguk.."

"You are free now Tae, she's not here. Stop pretending and just like I always say, go back to your own damn place." Jungkook gritted his teeth and turned on his heels.

"Jeongguk, wait let me-"

"What is happening here?" A voice resonated and Jeongguk stopped in his path when he saw his dad.

"Jeongguk..good morning" His dad said, and Jeongguk gave a nod.

"G-ood morning dad, I have to go to college..bye" Jeongguk uttered and without waiting he walked out.

Taehyung tried calling him. "Jeongguk at least take this-" hands fiddling with the lunch he had prepared for the younger.

"Its fine, Taehyung.." Mr. Jeon smiled. "He's like that...so stubborn, just like his mother" ending with pleasant look.

Taehyung eyed Mr. Jeon and nodded. "Good morning, Mr. Jeon"

"Morning, are you going now?"

Taehyung looked down and nodded. "Yes, I have prepared the breakfast..if you-want you can"

"Ofcourse, child, '' Mr. Jeon hummed, taking slow steps near Taehyung. "All Jeongguk's favorite I see.."

Taehyung looked at the table with sad eyes.

Taehyung sighed as he dropped the wet mop back on the bucket filled with diluted water and stretched his arm.

"Fuck this is so tiring" he exclaimed, eyeing the whole basketball field he had cleaned for half of the day, and thankfully he finsuhed right on time on the lunch time.

"I should have taken Mrs Jeon's advice on leaving this job" He wondered.

But he didn't want to change just because he got married with a businessman's son, that way he would feel like someone has brought him with money and he hates that more than anything.