Chapter - 3

After panting for few more minutes Wangji become stable and look at Wuxian who had a smile on his face . His face was still red but because of the blushing . Wuxian started caressing his cheeks with his thumb .

" Are you all right baby ? " asked Wuxian . It was there first kiss together . He was slightly worried about his baby . Wangji just nodded in response .

" Words baby " said Wuxian .

" I am fine ge and ....." said Wangji .

" And what baby ?" asked Wuxian

" And I like the taste of your lips " said Wangji and was blushing .

" Do you know baby why your gege is upset with you before ? " asked Wuxian .

" No I don't know " said Wangji .

" I was upset with my baby because he was looking so beautiful and everyone was looking at him which I don't like ." said Wuxian .

" I just came to meet you because I was missing you ge and I can't stay away from you now .   " said Wangji .

" Just wait will Tomorrow after the Wedding you will be mine and I will be yours and you will stay with me . "said Wuxian to which Wangji nodded.

" Now go to home safely . "  said  Wuxian then Wangji left for his home and Wuxian to his meeting  both of them were excited for their wedding .

Next day

At wedding venue

Everyone was present at the venue . The wedding start .The vows were taken .The couple is now legally married . After the Reception Wuxian took Wangji to his mansion which he used to live from last 5 year.

They arrived at the mansion . Wangji move out and went inside the mansion . Wuxian was parking his car and then went inside the mansion .

Wangji was looking at living room . He was so mesmerized that he didn't realise that Wuxian came to him and back hug him . He came out of this thought when Wuxian gave him a kiss on his cheek . Then he also rapped his hand on Wuxian's hand .

" Do you like the mansion baby ? " asked Wuxian .

" Yes I love it ge . " said Wangji happily .

" Baby would you like to have a tour of our mansion tomorrow ." said Wuxian.

" Yes ge . I will be happy to have a tour ." said Wangji .

Wuxian trun Wangji towards him and carried him in bridal style towards their room .

–––––––––––––––––———————

Hope you all like it .

Update after a very long time .

Hope you enjoy .

Thank you for reading .

Like and do comment .

Open for suggestions .

♥️♥️♥️