Chapter 8

Lily POV

I am going to be turning 18 in a few weeks and honestly I am excited despite everything else going on in my life. I am going to be a adult. I want to say I have a large and fun party plan, but I don't. I don't have a lot of friends, that is not to say I am a loner though. I have maybe one good true friend but that is about it. 

I don't have a of time for friends though with having a part-time job and full time learning still. I need to have an income for the future still. I have plans after all and while I know I don't have to move out when I turn 18 I want to. My parents are toxic even though they act like they aren't. They try to blame their toxic traits on me. 

I take a deep breath and calm myself down as I force myself out of bed and to the bathroom. I take a long shower before washing my face and brushing my teeth. I quickly brush my hair out and attempt a French braid. After several tries I just decided to settle with the messy braid. It would have to do. 

I head back into my room and look through my cupboard annoyed. I have no idea what to wear. I shrugged and just picked out some random clothes and decided to deal with it. I was too tired for this. The outfit was decent enough to do. (outfit below)

Once I was dressed I packed my bag and made sure I had everything ready for the day

Once I was dressed I packed my bag and made sure I had everything ready for the day. I then headed downstairs to the the empty kitchen and made myself some cereal. I poured the cereal into the bowl first and then the milk. (like it should be.) I started eating as I double checked my schedule for the day. 

I finished breakfast and washed up my dishes so mum has no reason to moan at me about it later. I checked everything over and left the house, my father was still asleep in their room. I got my school bag and headed out for the day, ready for the long walk to hell (school). I don't particularly like school but I do want to help people and be a doctor in the future so... I have too.

Unknown POV

I have been observing this girl for a while. She matches all the signs of the one he is looking for. Her eyes, her personality, her passions. She even has the same dreams. This is a clear sign. It has to be her. I won't let him near her this time. I will protect her this time. He won't even get close. It is time to start this hunt.