4. museum

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

INSTAGRAM!

t.heart // tessa_h

heart // tessa_h

pop up

20 comments 65 likes

abeegail now who-

-> tessa_h don't worry about it

-> abeegail I will mark this as a success then

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

TWITTER!

punz but private // punzochillin

she really said recreate the creation of adam

1.1k replies 7.2k likes

|

Usern188

SHE?!

|

Usern76

Punz what???

|

Usenr00

punz hanging out with a she???

|

Usern18

did we miss something?

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

Tessa pursed her lips as she walked in the pop up museum, Abi wasn't working that day coincidentally so she didn't know that the tour goes with pairs.

She stood there awkwardly as the tour guide walked away to find if someone came alone. Playing with her rings when they came back, "Miss Hartman?" the tour guide asked.

She turned and smiled at the young girl, "So, I found someone that came alone as well. This is Luke." She said. Tessa looked up a little bit to see a young man with blonde hair, blue eyes starung back at her.

Tessa smiled politely, "Hi." "Hi." He replied with a smile. Despite having their faces covered with the mask, she could see that she was receiving as much as an awkward smile as she was giving.

"Well I'll leave you two to get to know each other a bit. We're going to be starting our tour." She said before walking away and leaving Tessa with her partner for the day.

The tour started walking when he spoke again, "Miss Hartman-" "Tessa." She cut him off. "Sorry?" This made the brunette chuckle, "Tessa. Call me Tessa, Miss Hartman seems too formal for me." She said.

He chuckled and nodded, "Well then please call me Punz." He said. She turned to him and raised her eyebrows, "A nickname I assume?" she asked as they entered the first room.

Luke nodded, "Yeah, it's just something my friends call me." He said. She nodded, "Unique." "Thanks." He said as they chuckled.

The first room they entered was filled with different scultpures. She hummed and looked around as Punz followed her. Before the tour started, their tour guide said to stick to their partners, saying it was better to have someone with you. He couldn't understand why, what if someone wanted some alone time? Wouldn't that be not fun for the person?

They entered the next room, it was ocean themed. Different species of ocean creatures dangling from the ceiling made out of metallic foil.

Punz heard Tessa chuckle, he turned to her only to see her push the dangling shells. He walked to her and smiled, "Of all exhibits here you chose the shells?" he asked.

She looked at him and shrugged, "They're cool. Listen." She said before pushing the dangling shells made out of thick metallic foil. "It sounds just like real ones." She whispered.

He hummed and listened, and she was right. He smiled and looked back at her only to see her looking at him in expectation. He chuckled, "You're right."

Punz walked with her around the pop up, they talked about random things. Like her accent, studies and work. They also talked about his familiarity with art, passions and dreams. Needless to say, Punz started to understand why the tour guide said having a partner in the tour would be fun.

As they passed the different themed rooms, they had something to talk about. Whether that was the projected room of painting, the actual paintings of replicas of famous art, plasma sphere, stuffed birds, replicas of old cities in the past or the dried butterflies.

It seems as though Punz clicked with Tessa in a different way. Maybe it was the fact that she didn't know who he was or the fact that she knew so much yet so little about art. If it was possible, he would talk to her for days.

They didn't realize the time passing until the reached the end of the tour and pop up museum. They exited the building with their itenirary as souveniers.

When they reached the outside of the building, they looked at each other as the others who were a part of their tour walked around them. Tessa smiled at him and he smiled back.

"That was fun." She said. He chuckled and nodded, "It was. I didn't expect to have fun here." He admitted.

Tessa furrowed her eyebrows and he chuckled again, "I was supposed to go with friends but they cancelled yesterday so I thought I would be alone." He explained.

"Oh. Well did they have like a good reason at least?" she asked carefully, she didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable. Punz shrugged, "I guess..." "You guess?" she asked.

He hummed, "I get it, they found the loves of their lives but sometimes I feel as though they forget which sucks." He said looking at her. Tessa nodded, "That sounds..." "Sad?" "Sucky." She joked making him laugh.

Tessa smiled and took note to thank both Niki and Abi for forcing her to go out that day. "Yeah it does." He agreed. "Well they missed out a great experience." She said.

Punz nodded, "Yeah." He said with a big smile under his mask. They looked at each other as they chuckled. Tessa hummed, "Don't think I'm a creep or anything but maybe we could be friends. If you want." She said.

He looked at her in shock, she wanted to be friends with him. "Oh. Yeah, absolutely. Umm..." he muttered as he fumbled with his phone.

Tessa giggled and pulled out hers, "Here. So I can talk to my new friend." She said. He chuckled but obliged, giving his phone to her. They put in each others numbers before parting, promising to message each other soon.

And as they walked away from different ways, they realized that maybe the pop up museum wasn't as bad going alone because they met some pretty cool people.