" so which one is your girlfriend..?"

That granny  asked.. Lucas looked like he is gonna faint.. Even though he talks well, He can't  do that for more than ten minutes.. Lucas suddenly pulled me towards him by my  waist..

Haah.. This jerk ... I know we have to act like lovers but I got flustered by his sudden pull .. I have to be calm... Yeah.. Now I have to be as  natural as possible.. Why this grandma is staring at me like I am some sort of weird creature..? 

"oh my..!! Such a beautiful girl.!! No wonder you came all the way here.. Nice to meet you young lady.. I am rosaline  Fernandez.. This is my husband Gabriel Fernandez..". She said and smiled..

" it's my pleasure meeting you Mr & Mrs. Fernández.. I am Athanasia de Alger obelia"

She looked suddenly so happy for no reason and the old couple smiled looking at each other.. I turned to look at  lucas who is staring at me  surprised.

What..?  I asked him by raising one  of  my eyebrows .. He leaned  closer so close that I felt his breath on my ears..

" I dont know if I  should be happy or sad about this.." he whispered..

"huh.. About what..?" I whispered back to him.. Seriously this guy have to explain things fully. He always talk only  half of  the thing..

" you have  accent as perfect as   people living in Newyork you know.. These guys  love people who have rich accent like you.." lucas whispered  back and I sighed...

"I am sorry I don't know.. You didn't told me you are from Newyork.. And we never talked in English.. There is no way I know "

" I also don't know you lived there.. Haah let's leave it.." he said and the couple stared at  us with wide smile..

" let's get inside.. Please come this way.." I said  and took  them  inside parting away from lucas's hold.. He stared  at me confused.. But followed me.. Helena said bye and went back to her house.. I think she have to explain thing to her mom before anyone else.

When we get inside they Sat on the couch and looked around..suddenly lucas  whispered to me  from the  back which  got me  startled 

" hey  why did you let them  inside..? It's already hard enough talking to them on  outside."

he whispered in my  ear while smiling at the old couple who are busy  talking with cabel.

" then what to do..? We can't let them stand  outside forever.. They seems to be determined to  stay here.. Let's just give up.. If you try so hard that also will  look suspicious don't you think..?

I asked and he sighed..

" baby.. I think you forgot an important point...OK fine .. Just remember you are the one who let them inside.. so you have to take responsibility for everything hereafter OK..?" he said in a blank tone .

Take responsibility for what..? Why he sounds so worried.?  Anyways  like he said I already let them in..so..

" yeah yeah I will.. Now let's prepare the room for them  come.. "

I dragged him with me to the room downstairs and we cleared it for them to stay.. Cabel and lucas helped them settle on the room Mrs. Rosy asked me to call her grandma.. And so I did..

She told me they are here for vacation.. And they will stay for two weeks.. So I have to act lovey  dovey with lucas for fourteen days.. Now I kinda regret  letting them stay.. Haah.. I sighed as we set the table for lunch helly and aunty  helped me prepare lunch..