[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 3

Start from the beginning

Mr. Endo was at his desk already, he had a blank and dull expression. Rowan thought that Mr. Endo didn't look too good. Nishie was already sitting beside DayDream, Rowan could only see the back of their heads. Mr. Endo cleared his throat as everyone had seated, he then took attendance, and tried getting the students attention. "As I talked about yesterday, each and every one of you is a gift that you were born with. Some of you it took a while to gain but some had potential before you could walk." Rowan put an elbow on her desk and her pal on her cheek, she was trying hard to plan out her story but Mr. Endo kept breaking into her thoughts. "Now y'alls projects are due by the end of this semester, your project could be on paper or it could be a performance. Any way it could be as long as it shows your gift and who you are." Mr. Endo confirmed his speech clearly and firmly to the class. Rowan turned her head slightly to see CJ drawing in his sketchbook, it looked like he was putting some finishing touches on his gorey deer. It looked so real, his drawing was extracted but the blood color was the only color. Rowan then turned to see if Willow was doing anything, but she was doing the exact opposite, nothing. Willow was just staring down at Mr. Endo doing nothing, Rowan looked at Mr. Endo, too.

Mr. Endo was talking about the history of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, Rowan immediately looked down and opened her notebook. Rowan would rather continue writing The Woods and The Wounds than hear more tales about Freddy Fazbear's. She was at the part where Fanny was walking through a wild and thick part of the forest and found a friendly owl named Orchid who was concerned about Fanny and said she would help her find her mother, Yesina. Rowan was describing what the owl looked like, the owl was pink and violet and had big blue eyes, and she was a very sweet and wise old owl. Rowan was gonna add another, a bunny she thought would be the safest other friendly animal. She would make the bunny a bit of a push-over and be a bit stubborn but he was good to have to save Fanny and Orchid from any danger of necessary. Rowan thought it would be adorable for the bunny to be short-tempered and get angry every time he was called cute or small or cottontail. Rowan then felt someone staring over her and she turned to see Willow watching her, Willow eyelids were always down to where she looked like she was always not amused but now they were raised a bit. "What are you writing about?" Rowan's shoulder fur crawled, she was never used to telling or showing other people about her short stories. "I'm writing for the project. A fictional story about a wounded baby deer trying to find her mother with two unlikely friends she meets in the woods," it slipped out of Rowan's mouth before she could close it.

Rowan decided to finally ask Willow what her gift or talent was. "Do you really wanna know?" She raised her eyebrows but her eyelids didn't raise with them, she was acting cool like she always does. Rowan nodded her head and Willow gave a twitch of her ear, "Dance." Rowan went wide-eyed and curious with Willow, "My gift is the art of dance, I like to call it that instead of just dance..." Rowan gave a friendly smile and nodded, it sounded like a great gift. Willow the gestured to the notebook of Rowan's short story, "And I'm guessing your gift is writing?" Rowan nodded happily to her, Rowan realized that she hadn't said anything to Willow except for shaking her head. At this point Rowan didn't know what to say, she doesn't say anything when she's in the writer zone. It's when she is busy writing then someone comes in and tries having a conversation with her, Rowan only nods and gives a smile. Rowan tried going through the first session without falling asleep or daydreaming out loud. Rowan couldn't concentrate on her story anymore so at this point she was a curious little kitty that was bored without the owner's home. She had a little chit chat with CJ, and DayDream kept turning a few times to just lock eyes with Rowan. Rowan didn't ask.

Finally hours passed and it was lunch time. Rowan was with Willow, she was trying to find DayDream and CJ. Well Willow was but Rowan had her head stuck in a book, Rowan was trying to learn all about baby fawns, wise owls, and bunnies. Rowan had gotten a plate of pizza and continued to follow Willow without looking up. Willow stopped and whispered harshly, "Stuck up, at 3 o'clock!" Rowan looked up over Willow's shoulder to see Willow's evil twin sister Mariah. Mariah was talking with Reagan and some other girls, Mariah was shooting glares at Rowan but still laughing with her friends. Mariah finally got up and gestured for Reagan to follow her, they were heading straight for Rowan and Willow. When Mariah came up Willow looked up and glared at her, "You have no right to push me or my friends around!" Willow was surprisingly still shorter than her twin, Rowan thought it must be a unique thing about her. Mariah looked above Willow and locked eyes with Rowan, Rowan's ears quivered. Mariah gave a soft snicker, "You got my brother in trouble... and you didn't even get blamed for it! You'd better watch it Plush Girl!" Mariah then turned sharply, with her long tufts shining and her soft tail flicking sharply, and walked to her friends. Reagan followed; Reagan was a dark gray raven with purple eyes, she had a blue bandanna around her neck and her exposed skin legs were light gray. Reagan's tufts curved neatly on the side of her face, it made her look like a skinnier or sleeker version of Toy Chica. Rowan felt like there was more to Reagan then just being some stuck up girl but Rowan was too scared to ask.