Joe Keery and Gaten Matarazzo

Platonic
Your age: 29

"I'm Gaten Matarazzo." Joe greeted.

"I'm Y/N L/N." Gaten smiled.

"And I'm Joe Keery." You said.

"And we are here to do the Wired Autocomplete Interview." Gaten said.

"Yes, we are." Joe said. They threw what you thought was a ball, which immediately fell. Gaten bursted out laughing.

"Is Stranger Things based on a true story?" Joe read.

"Uh, is it?" You asked.

"Yeah, actually, it is based on a place in Montauk, New York called Camp Hero. There was like, rumors of secret government spies like doing these human experiments to fight in the Cold War." Gaten explained.

"It's exactly what's happening in Stranger Things and so it's based on that one government lab in Montauk, New York, which is a real place you can go visit, but you're not allowed in."

"Allll right." You laughed.

"Is Stranger Things appropriate for a 12 year old?" Joe said.

"Uhm, probably." You answered.

"I'd say so." Gaten said.

"It has a bit of sexual content but that's in, what, one episode of the first season? And there's swearing but if you're okay with your child watching it then, yes." You explained.

"Man, I couldn't even watch, like, Men In Black when I was a kid." Joe said.

"Really?" You asked.

"What, why?" Gaten asked.

"I thought it was terrifying." Joe told you and Gaten.

"Okay." You laughed.

"Did you watch Jaws?" Gaten asked.

"Yeah, man, that.. I was like, 14."

"'Cause E.T. scared you." Gaten said.

"Yeah, E.T. scared me."

Time Skip

"Is Joe Keery better?" Gaten and Joe read. Gaten and you bursted out laughing for a bit.

"No." You answered.

"Is Joe Keery fire?" Joe read. You closed your eyes tightly as you stifled a laugh.

"These are searched questions?" You laughed.

"I think so, you're fire." Gaten answered.

"Thank you." Joe answered.

"Is Joe Keery legit?" You laughed.

"Too legit.. to quit." Joe said, making you and Gaten laugh very animatedly.

"Are these actually the most searched.. oh, my god." Gaten laughed.

Before Joe even read the question from the board you were holding, you snickered loudly and Gaten laughed very loud.

"Is Joe Keery pregnant?" He read. Gaten fell off of his chair from laughing so hard. Joe laughed a bit before you gave him the board.

"Fan the boy." He said, fanning Gaten with the board.

"Yes, I'm pregnant." Joe answered.

"Is that even possible?" He asked.