Gaten Matarazzo

Platonic
Age: 17
ft. an interview from 3 years ago 😭

"What's up guys, I'm Gaten Matarazzo." Gaten greeted.

"Hi, I'm Y/N L/N." You smiled.

"And we're here to do the Expensive Taste Test." He said.

"The rules are simple, we're gonna be given two items and we have to guess which one costs more. I'm excited." He explained.

"Comic books. That's awesome."

"I don't know comic books." You laughed.

"Oh, my god. Okay, more expensive." He said, holding up an X-Factor comic.

"Cheaper. This one's older."

"Was that right? Yeah, I know I'm right!" He said.

"You're such a nerd." You teased.

"This is hard, I don't drink a lot of soda." Gaten examined the cups of root beer.

He took a sip of one and grimaced.

"It tastes minty. Noo!" He then sipped the next one. You did the same after, immediately knowing which was more expensive.

"Do you know?" You asked.

"Here's the thing, that tastes like most root beer that I usually drink but it's not fancy root beer. This one's more expensive." He said.

Time Skip

"Yes, I'm really good at this! I'm really good at this, yeah!" Gaten said, happily.

"Fake eyelashes." You said.

"Ohh, well, I do have experience. Y/N and I do makeup all the time." He explained. You laughed at his attempts to put on the eyelashes.

"I don't know how to do it, someone help me. Y/N, help." He laughed. You laughed back and examined them in his hands.

"These look fuller." He said, holding the obviously more expensive ones.

"These look.. not full at all. You can see, like, the spaces in between them and you can see like, you can see like the weird plastic-y stuff." He went on about them.

"Are these more expensive, the fuller ones? They are? Okay, so we got it right, awesome!"

"It's lipstick." You said.

"Yay, lipstick? Oh, honey!" Gaten laughed.

"God, you're a dork."

"I don't know how to do this." He said, attempting at putting the lipstick on his lips.

"You just ditched the brush."

"God, it's all over your face, Gaten. You have to wipe it off." You informed.

"I can't tell. I gotta put on this one now." He said. He attempted to put the other lipstick on.

"I could not tell ya."

"Good lord, Gaten." You laughed.

"I'm kinda digging it." He said, then the two of you posed for a picture.

"Am I looking sexy?" He asked.

"No." Someone showed the picture to you and he laughed.

"I look like Miranda Sings!"