➳𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒪𝓃𝑒 (𝒜𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓁𝒶)➳

78,956 likes

78,956 likes

aquiladaniels: 🖤

iamhalsey: Feeling dangerous today?

aquiladaniels: Every day.

jodiemcomer: Okay, you look gorgeous, A.

aquiladaniels: Thank you! Where have you been? I haven't seen you in years, it feels like!

jodiemcomer: @aquiladaniels 🤷‍♀️. You're the one who hasn't reached out to me!

user1: @jodiemcomer Can you kill me, please? I want to see Villanelle as I take my last breath.

twhiddleston: What is it with you and black?

aquiladaniels: Look who's talking, God of Mischief. Do you wear anything except black and green?

user2: @aquiladaniels Damn, you got his ass, queen.

twhiddleston: Don't be a smartass. You are beneath me, Daniels. Just as all mortals are.

December 8th, 2020

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

As the long-awaited Disney Investor Meeting approaches, let's take the time to go over what we already know to be confirmed, along with examining a few rumors that would be incredible to see become reality.

First, sources within Marvel have now confirmed that there will be a Marvel panel presented. This is not a surprise as it was leaked about eight months ago, but it is good to have confirmation. As he should, Marvel President Kevin Feige will be narrating the panel. It is not yet known what or how much information will come from this panel, but one can only assume that there will be plenty for fans to enjoy. Since the release of Avengers: Endgame, and the confirmation of Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow film, Marvel has gone relatively dark, as far as announcing new projects goes.

Now, rumors have been circulating within Marvel that Elizabeth Olsen may have signed a large extension to her contract with Marvel, though the details are still unknown. This comes as no surprise as Olsen (31), has long since risen to the top of most fans' lists. Her portrayal of the iconic, incredibly powerful Scarlett Witch is awe-inspiring at times and downright inhuman at others.

Moving to another rumor, Kate Bishop. Ever since Hailee Steinfeld announced that she had been cast in the role of the archer, fans have been eager to discover where and when she will enter the MCU. Feige confirmed that she will not be seen in Black Widow when he was asked by a fan. He was as vague as anyone of his position has a right to be, giving no hint as to when we will see her. "You know, we at Marvel are overjoyed to have an actress as talented as Hailee portray the role of Kate Bishop. As soon as we began searching for our Kate, we knew we needed to find an actress to fit the role perfectly, as the expectations around her were certain to be very high. As for when fans will get their first glimpse of the character, well, the future is uncertain."

And last but certainly not least are the rumors that Marvel may make one more attempt at the Fantastic Four. It is currently unknown who will play the four leads in Marvel's first family, but we have compiled a list of the four actors we believe best fit to fill the momentous shoes of these characters.

Let's start off with Mister Fantastic, Reed Richards, himself. Any fan that claims themself to be a true Marvel fan has to have heard or read someone wishing that this actor would play the role of Reed Richards. John Krasinski has long since been tied to rumors of roles within the MCU, but none have ever come to fruition. Krasinski (41) even admitted that he went in for a costume try-on for Captain America. While it is hard to picture anyone but Chris Evans in the role of the hero, Krasinski is certainly an actor capable of pulling such a role off.

If a fan has heard someone or read something wanting John Krasinski to play Reed Richards, they have almost certainly heard/read someone wishing for Emily Blunt to play the role of the Invisible Woman, Sue Storm. Blunt (37) has repeatedly denied any connection to the MCU but has continuously been tied to the role of Sue Storm. A combination of John Krasinski and his wife, Emily Blunt, could lead to tremendous things onscreen. They have shared the screen in the past in the 2018 drama/horror film A Quiet Place, and most agree that they were fantastic in the critically acclaimed movie.

Now, who could play the role of The Human Torch, Johnny Storm? According to many fans, Sam Clafin would be a good fit for the role. Clafin (34) is best known for his work in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and his impressive performance in the 2016 drama/romance film Me Before You. Does he have what it takes to play the powerful, flaming hero? The future may answer that question.

Lastly, who do some people want to play The Thing, Ben Grimm? Anyone who has watched Game of Thrones will tell you that they hate Euron Greyjoy and that means that his actor succeeded in his job. Pilou Asbæk played the hated character. Could Asbæk (38) be the right fit for Ben Grimm? Many fans say yes.

Keep in mind, none of these actors have been confirmed to be involved with Marvel, let alone be starring in a future MCU film. As the Disney Investor Marvel panel draws closer and closer, these rumors may soon all become either fact or fiction. Which ones become which is yet to be seen, but make no mistake, Marvel is not going anywhere.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳