LXXIX. Number 12 Grimmauld Place

Harry and I awake as we hear clattering nearby, i get up as I notice the door twisting unlocked.

I grasp my wand in my hand as Harry gets up.

"Very clean, these muggles..." a pink haired woman murmurs as a familiar man scowls.

"Tonks, for Merlin's sake!" Moody scolds as he hits her on the wrist.

"Ouch!" The woman with pink hair, Tonks I presume, mutters as she shines the light into our room.

"Professor moody... what are you doing here?" Harry asks as moody rolls his eye.

"Rescuing you, of course." Moody simply responds as I glance towards Tonks who had an excited grin on her face.

———

"Where are we going? The letter said that we've been expelled from hogwarts!" Harry explains as moody scoffs.

"Well, you two haven't been, not yet." Moody simply responds before turning towards another man. "Kingsley, you take point."

"But the letter said..." Harry trails off as the man— Kingsley— sighs.

"Dumbledore has persuaded the minister to suspend your expulsions pending a formal hearing." Kingsley explains as  Harry tilts his head.

"A hearing?" I ask as the man nods curtly.

"Dont worry, twins! We'll explain everything when we get back to headquarters." Tonks says as moody shushes her.

"Shh! Not here, nymphadora." Moody demands as Tonks rolls her eyes and turns towards him.

"Don't call me nymphadora!" She snaps as her hair turns a crimson red.

I look at her in awe before moody hits his staff on the ground, summoning our brooms as we catch them.

"Stay in formation, everyone. Don't break ranks if one of us is killed." Moody demands before we take off.

We fly over the water as I stay next to Tonks with an excited grin playing on my face.

She grins back at me before we glance forward, we both fly over to the side to avoid being hit by a boat.

———

We walk over to a random building as we glance around to make sure there aren't any muggles nearby.

Moody hits his staff on the ground in a certain. Order as the buildings move, revealing a passageway.

"In ya' go, kids." Moody says as we walk down the entry way.

Harry walks infront of me hesitantly as moody pushes us aside, the adults walk past as as Tonks winks at us before walking forward excitedly.

People whisper to each other as I recognize some, mainly Sirius catches by attention.

He pauses as he grins at us, harry gives a hesitant smile back as I return the playful grin.

"Harry! Y/n!" Mrs weasley says as she walks in front of our view before leaking out, closing the door.

"Mrs Weasley..." I mutter as I resist the urge to glare at the woman.

"Bit peaky, but I'm afraid dinner will have to wait until after the meetings finished." Mrs weasley explains as she puts her hands on our faces.

"About that—" Harry tries to explain but was cut off by mrs Weasley.

"No! No time to explain. Straight upstairs, first door on the left." She says as I sigh and drag Harry upstairs.