he turns to Steve and asks him where is car is, "oh, can we make a pit stop at the food court?" he asks, "i would kill for a hot dog on a stick!" Robin says, i nod in agreement. i make my way somehow over to Robin and lay my head on her thigh. "yes, you can have as much food as you want, but first you need to tell me where you parked your car." Dustin says to Steve, "uh-oh." i mutter, he turns to me, i lift my head up, "they took his car keys." i shrug. Robin laughs, which causes me to laugh, i love her. we make it to the top and Robin exclaims, "oh, my god, that tastes so good." she turns to me, "y/n can you taste the air?" i stick out my tongue, and i taste the air, "i taste! i taste it!"

the gate opens and these people come out of nowhere, and Dustin grabs Steve, telling him to run, and Erica grabs Robin telling her to run, and Robin grabs my hand, we just keep running until Dustin stops in front of us, and looks out the door. we go into a movie theater, and run all the way to the bottom row, "you three, sit." Dustin commands, "no! no! no! these seats are too close!" i complain, "dude these seats blow!" Steve agrees, "then dont watch the movie." Dustin says, when did he get so bossy? "but we wanna watch the movie!" Robin says, "then watch it!"

this guy behind us shushes Dustin, and i turn around and shush him. you dont talk to my cousin like that, "whatever you do..don't..go..anywhere." Dustin commands once again, "fine dad!" Steve smarts, making me and Robin laugh, i dont totally pay attention to the movie, all i know is that like a kid went back in time, and his mom wanted go bang him? i don't know, it was weird. "whats happening?" Robin asks no one in particular, "i have no idea." i shrug.

the next thing i know is that, Robin's grabbing my hand and we're getting something to drink. Steve's taking an awful long time to get something to drink, "so like, i wasnt totally focused in there or anything, but...im pretty sure..that mom, was trying to bang her son." i say, and Steve looks up, "wait, wait. that hot chick was Alex P. Keaton's mom?" Steve asks me, "yeah, im pretty sure." i say rethinking it, "but they're the same age?" he asks me again, "no, but he went back in time." i say trying to make him understand, "then why is it called back to the future?" he asks me again, "he has to go back to the future, because hes in the past, and the future is actually the present, which is his time." Robin says, i mean i understand, but I guess Steve doesnt.

"wh...what?" dingus. "no, no, its my turn. you've had enough." Robin says pushing him out of the way. i go over to where Steve is, "hey y/n look at the ceiling." i look up and its spinning, but it's really beautiful. "hey robin. you gotta check this out." i say waving her over, "check this..this ceiling, its beautiful." she turns around, and suddenly i feel like im going to throw up. we all three run to the bathroom, Robin goes in the first one, i go in the second, and Steve goes in the third. we all puke and i have to hold my hair up, so its out of my face.

we all get done throwing up, and we flush, "yummy." i say while laying on the ground, "the ceiling stopped spinning for me. is it still spinning for you?" Robin asks no one in particular, "holy shit. no," Steve says, "y/n?" he asks me, "no. it stopped. you think we puked it all up?" i ask no on particular, "maybe." Robin answers, "ask me something. interrogate me"

"ok, interrogate you. sure. umm..when was the last time, you, uh, peed your pants?" Steve asks her, she laughs, "today." i look at her, "what?" "when the Russian doctor took out the bone saw." i start laughing, "oh my god" she laughs and looks at me, "it was just a little bit though." i chuckle, "yeah, it definitely still in her system." she sits up, and laughs, "all right. my turn" she says to im guessing Steve, "okay. hit me" he mumbles, "have you...ever been in love?" she asks Steve, he sighs, "yep. Nancy Wheeler. first semester, senior year." he says and then makes a gun shot noise, "she's such a priss." Robin says, "turns out, not really." Steve defends.

"are you still in love with Nancy?" i ask, "no." he says simply, "why not?" i ask him, "i think its because, i found people who's a little better for me. its crazy." i feel my stomach drop, holy shit, is he talking about me and Robin? "every since Dustin got home, he's been saying, 'you know, you gotta find your Suzie. you gotta find your Suzie.'" Robin adjusts herself, "wait, who's Suzie?" Robin asks him, "oh she's Dustin's girlfriend, that he met at camp. i think she's real, but no one else seems too." i say.

"anyway, thats not the point, the point is, these girls, you know, the ones that i like," Steve starts, i slide myself under the bathroom stall to Robin, and grab her hand, "well i talked to one of them, but we never had a conversation, but the other I didn't, and i dont know why. maybe 'cause Tommy H. would've made fun of me or...i wouldn't be prom king." i sigh and look at Robin, "we should tell him." i whisper, and she nods in agreement, "it's stupid. i mean, Dustin's right, its all just a bunch of bullshit anyways. because when i think about it, i should've been hanging out with these girls the whole time. first of all, they're hilarious, one funnier than the other," i look at Robin and smile, "he's definitely saying im funnier than you."

she smiles, and shakes her head, "i feel like this summer, i have laughed harder than i have ever laughed, in a really long time. and they're smart. way smarter than me. you know, they cracked, like, a super secret Russian code and..you know? they're honestly like anyone i've ever met before." Steve finishes, i feel bad for him, he fell in love with two girls who are dating each other. "Robin? y/n?" he says as he knocks on the stall, "hey guys! did you just OD in there?" he asks, fear lacing through his voice.

"no, we are still...alive." i say speaking for Robin, squeezing her hand tighter. she lets out a deep breath, and before i know it Steve slides under both stalls to where we are, "the floors disgusting." i say to him and he adjusts himself, "yeah, well, i already got a bunch of blood and puke on my shirt, so...what do you think?" he asks us, "about?" Robin asks, "these girls." he says looking at us, "they sound awesome." i say shrugging, "they are awesome, and what about the guy?" he asks me, "i think hes on drugs, and hes not thinking straight." Robin says before i can say anything, "really? 'cause i think hes thinking a lot more clearly than usual." he says looking down, i take a deep breath in, "hes not."

"look, he doesnt even...know these girls..and if he did know them...like really know them, i dont think he would want to be their friend." i say looking at Robin, "no, thats not true. no way thats true." he says adjusting himself again, "listen to me Steve, it shocked me to my core, but i like you. i really like you. but im not like your other friends. and im not like Nancy Wheeler." she says, looking Steve dead in the eye, hes not understanding, "Robin, thats exactly why i like you. you too y/n." i scoff.

"look, Steve, sure, i was obsessing, and like jealous of you. but it's not because i had a crush on you, its because...y/n wouldn't stop staring at you." Robin says, and i look down, Steve shakes his head confused, "i wanted her to look at ME. but she just couldnt pull her eyes away from you...and your stupid hair. and that was the same for Tammy Thompson, she wouldnt look at me, only you, and i didn't understand why, but I would go home and just scream into my pillow." Robin says looking at his hair, and then looking at me, i chuckle, "wait but y/n, and Tammy Thompson's a girl?" he says looking at us, i lift up mine and Robin's hand, he looks at it, "Steve." i say, "yeah?" he asks, i look at him, and like tell him we're dating, he realizes, "oh." he says, "holy shit." he says and leans back.

"Steve, did you OD over there?" i ask him, "no..just, just thinking. i mean yeah, Tammy Thompson, she's cute and all, but shes a total dud." Steve says, "no she is not." Robin says sticking up for her, making me laugh, "yes she is. she wants to be, like, a singer. she wants to move to, like, Nashville and shit." Steve argued back. they argued back and forth, until they started to sing together which made me laugh, and we all burst into fits of laughter until someone had to ruin it, and by someone i mean Dustin Henderson. "ok, what the hell." he yells at us, Steve bursts into laughing even more, which made Robin and i laugh a lot more. Dustin scoffs at our stupidity, and leans on the door telling us his plan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
omg! hi!! thank you so much for the votes and reads! i know it isnt a lot, but actually it's a ton for me! i would just like to say thank you all! <3. i will try to update as soon as i can, but school started up again, and im already stressed for no reason. but anyways, so i have i think like two more episodes of season three, before i start to write season four. fun, anyway i love you all! have a great day/night!

much love, much love
~silver <3