Issei: "Woah Y/N what'd you just do?"

Y/N: "I helped him calm down what else does it look like"

Issei: "Yea but the orb around you guys what was that?!?"

Y/N: "...Magic I guess"

Akeno: "Ummmm Rias I think it's time for us to go"

Rias: "Yes you're right, if you'll excuse us Akeno and I have to go to a meeting about getting ready for the leaders summit, Kiba"

Kiba: "Yes how can I help?"

Rias: "My brother said he wants to know more about your balance breaker, I'd like for you to join us, as long as you're free that is"

Kiba: "Yes I'm free"

Rias: "Wonderful thank you now everyone else I would like for you to take up Gaspers training till we get back"

.......

The remaining ORC members find themselves outside with Xenovia holding Durandal and chasing Gasper with it.

Gasper: "NOOOO!!!!!"

Xenovia: "If you don't move those legs faster you'll end up Durandal's next victim"

Issei: "Looks like she's a vampire hunter"

Y/N: "You're not wrong there, although it's pretty entertaining"

Not long after Gasper collapses on the ground with Xenovia towering over him

Gasper: "I don't understand why you have to be so mean to me!"

Xenovia: "A healthy mind lives in a healthy body, trust me you won't think I'm so mean when you're stronger"

Issei: "Xenovia looks like she's having a good time"

Asia: "Yea that's true, it seems she really enjoys yelling at people"

Gasper: "I can't do this anymore what you say doesn't matter if my legs don't work!!!"

Koneko walks up to Gasper as Xenovia walks back to the group

Koneko: "Gasper you'll feel better immediately if you eat this"

Gasper jumps up and starts running again after Koneko revealed the food to be garlic

Gasper: "No way!! Are you trying to kill me!!!!"

Koneko: "This is no time to be picky, come on you can-"

Asia: "Koneko seems to be having fun training too"

Issei: "Who knew she would ever care enough to tease someone"

Peaking around the corner of the building Saji appears before the rest of the group

Saji: "Oh hey guys having fun?"

Y/N: "Hello Saji"

Issei: "Saji, what's up"

Saji: "Rias finally released her dangerous bishop so I wanted to check things out.. AH!! Another pretty blond!!"

Y/N: "It's a trap!!"

Saji: "A dude! oh why why have I been forsaken so!"

Issei: "Yea right believe me I know exactly how you feel Saji"

???: "Well, don't tell me the households of the devil kings have all come out to play together because that would just be too sweet"

Asia: "Do you know who he is Issei?"

Azazel: "Ahh hello there devil boy or should I say Red Dragon emperor you're looking well"

Issei: "Hi Azazel,"