Beautiful Dreamer 12

ابدأ من البداية

"That shit works pretty fast," a man groaned as he stood from the blow Zikitta dealt. Her snow white eyes stared at them,still trying to access the situation to protect her kids.

"Who the he'll are you?," she asked as one sat with the little red eyed boy the other two began to ransack the house. The loud bangs of drawers and loud voices caused her son to begin crying alerting the man who sat before her. The young man went to collect him as she forced her body to stretch out her leg,kicking him square in his gut as she still covered her daughter. The teen groaned in pain as his bright red eyes fixated on her full of malice. Immediately he grabbed her leg causing her to scream in pain as it slowly ate away at her.

"I see the quirk you were given is strong," the man chuckled ,even though her powers should be suppressed her healing ability still fought against the young boys quirk.

"Mommy," Kailina whispered causing her mother to shush her, except the man noticed her anyway.

"Your betrayal knows no bounds," he stated,"first you go so far as to be a hero, second you abandon your friends," he teased,"did you really think it would go unchecked?, " he asked in a mocking tone as Zikkita realized that All for One sent them.

"I already got what I wanted from him, why stick around?," she mocked. The man rose up up rearing his foot back he slammed it into Zikitta's face making blood drip from her nose she chuckled. Hopefully keeping them distracted would help her buy time until Shouta came home, but as the clock ticked her faith in it began to wane.

"So where is it?," the man asked as Zikkita just ignored him. He gestured towards the boy who stomped on her deteriorating ankle with a sharp crack. Despite the pain Zikkita did not cry out but chuckled dryly.

"Where's what?," she asked mockingly earning her another blow to her ribs this time.

"Tear this place apart!," he yelled as the sounds of items breaking began to fill the house. Kailina was scared as she tried not to cry burying her face in her mothers body. The loud shrill of her baby brother  filled the air before she felt her body rise. The man above them was lifting her mothers body by her shirt then slammed her down full force onto the ground as Zikkita did her best not to land on her daughter.

"Let the bitch go," he snarled doing it again to no avail.

"It's okay baby," her mom cooed, despite the blows and her determination she was determined to protect what was hers. Zikkita inhaled deeply as she let go of her daughter. When he pulled her up again she reared her head back causing him to let go she turned kicking him in the face as she ran to get her son. Zikkita slammed a vase against his face as he tried to get up again.  Kailina got up running towards to back door as her mom had her brother, about to follow.

Kailina didn't know what happened while her back was turned,but she heard a quick pop and then the worse thing of all,her mother was screaming as she turned to see her fall to her knees,the blanket in her hands began filling with blood,and shallow raspy breaths. Zikkita didn't care that she was shot,but she wasn't healing and she knew her baby couldn't make it,her powers were finally gone. One man who was searching the room,had a gun and was smiling despite the pained screams.

"Mommy!," she yelled but was snatched up quickly by her throat as a sharp knife came from the palm of the leader who held her.

"It's no joke bitch,"he stated holding the knife to Kailina who tried to fight back, "where is it or I'll chop this bastard up next!," his voice yelled but she still cried. Although a cackling laugh was heard as he jammed the blade in her ear. Kailina could hear herself screaming as blood rushed in her ears following the sharp stinging pain, it felt like listening underwater as the young man with red eyes smiled placing his hand on the struggling mother's shoulder,as the others held her so she could watch. Kailina knew she was talking but she couldn't hear herself clearly as she focused on how her baby brothers body was trampled by them in the struggle.