𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, 𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕒 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕣

Start from the beginning

Eddie notices everyone looking at each other, it's like they all knew something he didn't. Max looks down closing her eyes as she shakes her head. She couldn't believe Aura was another one of Vecna's victims. It made both of them.

"What? What is it?"

Eddie asks in panic. Max looks up at him folding her arms.

"She's got the curse.."

Eddie takes a step back letting out a fake chuckle.

"Cursed? No- no way.."

He puts his hands up in defence.

"It starts with a headache, turns into nausea.. then you get nosebleeds.. hallucinations that follow.. and if you hear the chimes, you're screwed"

Max tells Eddie. Then it got him thinking, he caught her spaced out a lot, like she was hearing things he couldn't.

"Everyone Vecna targets, has something in their life.. something that's hurting them"

Lucas adds.

Dustin shakes his head.

"Aura blames herself for the loss of her parents, she's holding onto that guilt, she's an easy target"

"This can't be happening right now"

Steve sighs sliding his fingers through his hair in panic as he starts pacing back and forth. After a short while they spoke about finding the gate, Eddie didn't want to leave Aura behind if she was in the forest somewhere but they had to do this now. If there was any hope of her showing up it would be to kill Vecna. So they all followed the plan and went out to Lover's Lake. By the time they got there the night came by.

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

When the compass showed Nancy what she needed to see she puts her hand up and Eddie and Steve stop rowing. Steve stood up and took his shirt off, Steve was going to go dive in and see if he could find anything. Once Steve dove into the water everyone else sat in silence waiting for his return. After a short while he returns, swimming to the top and gasping for air, startling everyone else.

"I found it guys! It's down there!"

Steve states holding onto the side of the boat, everyone sighs in relief.

"Dustin, you're a goddamn Einstein, Steve found the gate!"

Robin clicks the walkie as she speaks. Just when Steve was going to jump up into the boat something pulls him down as he disappears into the water. Everyone screaming for Steve but there was no response, Nancy didn't think twice as she stood up.

"Wh-what are you doing?!!"

Robin tries to stop her but it was too late, Nancy already dove in.

"GOD DAMN IT!"

Eddie screams after her. Robin slowly sits on the edge of the boat looking at Eddie.

"No no no- what are you do- she said wait!"

Eddie puts his hand up trying to encourage her to stay.

"Yeah, I heard her.."

Robin says softly.

"But friends don't leave other friends behind.."

She whispers before diving in.

"No- don't you- FUCK! GOD DAMN IT, SON OF A BITCH-"

Eddie screams having a meltdown as he spins in circles on the boat, realising he's all alone now he has no choice but to jump in.