"Uggh, disgusting pig, now get out of my way" she says finally pushing me out of her way. I watch her as she walks to her room. Man, I could have slept with 3 chicks by now instead of wasting my time here wanting Selena. Well, she is worth it.

***

Selena's P.O.V

That idiot just showed up to ruin my life, didn't he? I climbed into my bed and closed my eyes waiting for him to come in. Soon, I heard a series of footsteps approaching so I acted like I was fast asleep by closing my eyes and heavily snoring. He would fall for it wouldn't he?

A few minutes later there was silence.

Thinking that he was asleep I quickly peeked to reveal Logan removing his shirt instead. God those abs. I mentally slapped myself and asking why on earth that notion would even cross my mind.

Returning to my awesome 'pretend' sleeping, I felt someone - and surprisingly the 'someone' being Logan- breathing on top of me for a minute or two. Out of nowhere I felt soft lips plant a kiss on my forehead. Shocked, I looked from the corner of my eye to witness him getting onto mattress.

Wait, rewind,rewind,pause!...

Did Bad Boy Lerman just kiss me on the forehead?! Not on the lips or any other parts of my body-well, that sounds gross- but my forehead. Well, what a surprise!

Staring up at ceiling, I repeat the question in my head unable to get to sleep, the sleep which I needed, especially this instant. I begin to count sheep. Sheep which seemed to have faces of Logan. Even when I'm counting sheep, he appears. As I mumble and moan to myself, I feel the day's exhaustion I drown me.

***

Logan's P.O.V

I walk into her room, to find her in her bed, eyeballs moving beneath her closed eyelids and heavy snoring which was evident proof that she was 'pretend' sleeping. Silently, I chuckle at her stupidity before I purposely begin to remove my shirt slowly purposefully in order for her to enjoy the view. I smirk, as I hear her mumble quietly. Turning around to reveal the beauty, I approach her slowly allowing my eyes to scan her angellic face. Her hair was tousled around her head like a helo and her lips were slightly apart causing me to think how it would feel to run my finger over them.  

How can she be such an angel asleep but such a devil when awake? She certainly wasn't like other girls.  

In the heat of the moment, my insticts overtook me and before I realised I had leaned in and tenderly kissed her on the forehead.

Wait, THE Logan Lerman had just kissed some chick - incredibly hot chick- on the forehead? Sighing quietly with frustration, I made my way to the mattress before lying down and looking above, once and then sneaking a peek at her next to me. With a final look at her face, I was transported into a black world.

***

2 hours later

With a stretch, I try to open my heavy eyelids concurrently yawning; my mouth carving water. Smiling at currently 'definite' sleeping beauty, I staggered towards the kitchen to get the water I needed. Fiddling with the bottle lid, I hear a vague noise which seemed to be coming from Selena's room. Suspicious, I head over to find her sleeping peacefully on the bed. But she isn't alone. Hovering above her is a muffled outline of a figure. Squinting to gain a clearer view, I came to realise that this isn't just any figure. It is Chace.

My brow furrowed as confused me asked myself why Chace was here in Selena's room. Just then I came to my senses , witnessing the silhoutte of his hand creeping under her tanktop.Fury began to build up in me. What is he doing? Probably, in deep sleep, Selena didn't realise anything was happening. I storm inside, causing the hand which was just removing her top , jolt backwards and return back to his side.

"What do you think you're doing?" I hiss at him, every word dripping with venom.

He chuckles quietly. He was just about to rape someone and he's chuckling? "Man, calm down. just having fun"

"Having fun? Raping an innocent girl is what you call having fun?" I spat back, grabbing the collar of his shirt. I simply couldn't believe how Selena can be asleep during all this commotion.

"Woah, yeah it is. Especially if it's some hot chick like that. Anyways since when did you care? It's not she's like yours", he replies smirking.

"Shut up Chace. You are going to live here for 3 days and on the first day you are already trying to fuck her. Are you crazy? When she gets up, I'm not going to tell her anything and the only reason is the trip because it's the only way Selena and I can become closer. I'm letting you off this time, but if I see you like this again, then bye bye dude." I whisper-shout pushing him by his chest.

"Wait! You will actually kill me and our friendship because of this chick. Man, you've changed." He said eyes glinting with lust as he looks down at her.

"I haven't changed and I never will but you have. Since when did you run after mine? Don't answer that. Never do this again since you know what will happen. Let's forget about this and think about the trip" I answer sighing with defeat but also I was furious at the fact I had let him off the hook so easily but it was for the better.

"Sorry man, it will never happen again" he said patting my back.

"Better not" I warned before waving him away.

After he had exitted the room, I sat down on the edge of her bed and laid my head in my hands. I don't know if I could believe him. 

Well, like I promised from now it looks like I would have to be her bodyguard.