[39] - Let's get high y'all

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Not alcohol, I was talking about sugar, I have soda, candy, chocolate" Chan explained.

"I was thinking about drugs, but sure,  that sounds perfect" I joked when I realized he was talking about sugar.

So Jeongin and Hyunjin brought out the sugar while me and Seungmin went to find a monopoly game.

Chan had said it was on a shelf upstairs, but we couldn't find the shelf.

"How hard is it even to find a shelf" Seungmin said.

"Did he mean inside his own room?" I said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Maybe, let's check" Seungmin said and we went looking for Chan's room.

It wasn't inside Chan's room. I mean why would the monopoly be at his room? But we found his room. I had a quick look around inside and it looked like any boy's room really.

But something caught my attention. On a shelf were trophies and medals. I went to them to check them out. "Woah look" I said to Seungmin.

He came too. "What is it?" He asked.

"Those trophies and medals" I said. "Looks like Chan have been a competitive swimmer" I said and was a bit in awe.

"That's cool" he said and nodded.

"Right" I agreed.

"But the game" Seungmin reminded me.

"The game, yeah, I don't think it's here" I said and was about to leave when I saw a photo of Chan and Felix together, it must have been from several years ago. They were both so cute. Then Seungmin was calling for me and I left Chan's bedroom.

At last we found the damn shelf. And there was a monopoly game, although it wasn't the original version. No Chan had the Disney version from 2005 with a castle that folded up and was actually like a real, high castle in the middle of it all.

"I love this monopoly already" I said when I saw it.

"But why buy the Disney version, it's the exact same game anyway" Seungmin said, not getting it.

"Why would you not buy the Disney version, if you get to pick, what reason is there to buy the normal when you can have a blue castle?" I argued with him.

"The price" he said. "I'm pretty sure the version where they have a castle is more expensive than the original" he explained, and even if he had a point, I didn't agree. If you're gonna buy a game, why not spend just a little more and get more for your money?

I didn't say anything though as we brought it down where Chan and the others had fixed a table and filled it with candy and soda.

"Perfect" Chan said and opened up the box to unpack the game.

The castle really just popped up and I was amazed by it. I want this game too. If Chan's game is missing tomorrow, don't look at me.

"Should we play it with or without tinker bell?" He asked and looked up at us.

"What? are there special rules for tinkerbell?" I asked. "Because if they're good I'm choosing tinkerbell, oh and she's in gold too, the others aren't in gold, I'm definitely choosing tinkerbell" I concluded.

"You can't choose tinkerbell, everyone can move her if we play with the tinkerbell rules" Chan said.

"Okay that's bullshit, I vote we play without her then" I said.

"Okay" Chan said and put her so she was standing on a plateau almost at the top of the castle.

"Wait but if we aren't playing with the specific tinkerbell rules, then can't I use her?" I then asked when it hit me.