[37] - Stray kids

Începe de la început

"Oh I'm just talking to him"

"About what?" I asked. He better not be scaring Felix away now.

"Oh he has discord, I'll be back, I'm just adding him on discord" he said and went to his room.

His room was upstairs. And I'm not walking up the stairs today. So I just sat there and waited for my brother to come back with my phone. I swear they'll either be enemies or besties tomorrow. If my brother wanted to add him on discord I guess besties. He's stealing my Felix.

When Jaehwan finally returned with my phone he had a grin on his face.

"I approve of your boyfriend, he's fun" he said and gave me back my phone.

"He's not my boyfriend"

"No, definitely not" he said before leaving.

I looked at my screen. 'My Aussie boyfriend😘'

I'm killing Jaehwan later.

'What did you two talk about?' I asked Felix in the chat.

'Your brother's cool, he just added me on discord' Felix said.

'You didn't talk about anything else?' I asked, worried my brother had spoken about something he shouldn't speak about without my consent.

'No, why?' He wondered.

'No reason' I said quickly.
'You're out of the hospital now right?' I then asked to get on a different subject.

'Yeah I was discharged yesterday, but I still need to be careful' he explained.

'That's good to hear' I said.
'I mean that you're discharged, not that you have to be careful' I added when I realized it sounded wrong.

Then he added me into a group chat. 'Stray kids' was the name of it.

I went to see who were in the chat and the names had me wheezing.

In it we had My Aussie boyfriend😘, bang the kangaroo🦘, Lee Know everything😎, baby bin👶, princess Sam👸, Peter Pan🧚‍♂️ the squirrel🐿, wonpil's keyboard🎵🎹 and maknae on 🔝top🔝. The fuck?

'Oi Felix you found her!' Peter Pan🧚‍♂️ the squirrel🐿 wrote.

'Wow, all 9 of us are reunited' maknae on 🔝top🔝 then typed.

'Did you miss us a lot?' Wonpil's keyboard🎵🎹 wondered.

Were they the boys from the game? It seemed like it. A smile spread over my face and I felt how a wave of happiness went through me. How could I not be happy at this moment?

'What's with all of your names?' I asked in the chat.

'We changed them to confuse you' baby bin👶 wrote.

'We should let her guess who is who' Lee know everything😎 suggested.

'Or we could switch back and start planning when we'll all meet in real life' bang the kangaroo🦘 gave another suggestion.

Meeting in real life? All of us? Yeah definitely. I've spent a whole game with them but I definitely wasn't tired of them yet.

'I have school though, like every day' maknae on 🔝top🔝 wrote.

'I beat you because I'm hospitalized' baby bin👶 said.

'At least you guys can do stuff, I need to work' princess sam👸 said.