"Okay, I only know what I've picked up over the years. And I don't know what's true and what's not true. That's the problem with all this vampire crap. But Klaus I know is real." She started.

"Who is he?" Elena asked the question everyone was wondering.

"He's one of the Originals. He's a legend." Damon answered.

"First generation of vampires." Stefan carried on.

"Like Elijah." Elena wondered.

"No, Elijah was the Easter Bunny compared to Klaus." Selene silently laughed. Her mind went to Elijah being dressed up into a Bunny suit.

"He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal."

"Klaus is known to be the oldest."

"Okay, so you're saying, that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me." Elena asked.

"Yes"
"No"

"I mean if what she's saying is true." Damon explained.
"Which it is." Rose interrupted.
"You're not saying this so we don't kill you?"
"Which I'm not."
"Then we're looking at a solid maybe." Damon finished.

"Look Elijah's dead, right? No one else even knows you exist." Stefan said trying to comfort her.

"Yeah, but Mystic Falls is crawling around with vampires, someone's probably gonna be a little snitch and tell Klaus." Selene spoke up.

"Not helping." Stefan said looking back at Elena.

"He's real. And he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid then you're an idiot." Rose defends.

"All right we're shaking." Damon stops her.

"Where are you going?" Stefan asks as Elena gets up.

"School, I'm late." She answers.

"I'll grab my stuff, I'll go with you."

"That's okay. I know where it is."

"Wait before you go, there's something else." Rose interrupts them. "He's trying to find her too."

Everyone watches as her hand points at Selene.

A choruses of "Whats" were heard.

"Why me?" Selene asks.

"That's the thing nobody knows, all they know is that he wants you more than the doppelganger and he won't stop until he gets you." Rose answers afraid.

Selene let out a sigh and leaned back into the couch.

********

Selene entered her house wanting to see her father. She entered his bedroom to see him staring at a photo of him and her mom.

"I miss her too, you know." She spoke up making him turn around.

"I know" He answered.

"Come on let's go to the grill and have lunch, I need to talk to you." She dragged him to her car and started driving.

They entered the grill, and sat in a booth, Selene not wanting anyone to hear.

"So you know how I got kidnapped yesterday, well it turns out they were vampires and wanted to bargain me and Elena for their freedom to a very old vampire, named Elijah because Elena's blood breaks the Sun and Moon curse, which makes wolves turn painfully on a full moon and vampires hurt by the sun, and apparently Klaus an older vampire is coming after us both because he wants to kill Elena, and he wants me." Selene rambled on about it while her dad just listened trying to catch up.

"Wow, okay so Elijah and Klaus want Elena to break the curse, and Klaus wants you for an unknown reason." Erik said very slowly.

"Yep"

"Don't worry, Wanda, I will punch him right in the face for you." He joked flexing his muscles, as Selene scrunched up her nose and let out a toothed smile.

Erik looked down at his food happy he made her smile.

********

Selene left the grill with Stefan and went with him to the tomb after having some quality time with her dad.

"Elena." He ran down the stairs to get to her.

"Stefan what are you doing here?" Elena asked.

"I could ask you the same question."

"Listen to me, whatever she said to you is a lie. Do not listen to her. She is a liar, Elena" He said.

"What if she isn't? You didnt hear what she said." Elena said back.

"You don't have to worry, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you both."

"There's nothing you can do, Stefan, I haven't even told you the best part of the story. He killed them. My entire family, just to get back at me for running. Whatever you do to escape Klaus, he will get his vengeance. On your friends, your family on anyone you've ever loved."

"No, do not listen to her, okay?" Stefan comforted her.

"There's nothing you can do to stop it." Katherine interrupted. "Unless of course, you have this." She lifted her hand to reveal the moonstone.

"That's the ultimate lie, isn't it?" He let out a small chuckle. "You spun this whole thing so that we would have to get the stone from you."

"I didn't spin anything Stefan, it's the truth." Katherine defended herself.

"Lemme guess, you wanna trade that stone for your freedom. You manipulative, psychotic bitch."

She scoffed "My freedom? That's where you're wrong Stefan. I don't want my freedom. Because when Klaus shows up to kill us all and he will... I'll be in the tomb. Where no vampire will enter because they can't get out. I'll be the safest psychotic bitch in town." She looked at Elena and waved at Selene before dissapearing back onto the tomb.

"Can I talk to her alone, please?" She made eye contact with Stefan. He let out a sigh looking at Elena before giving a little nod.

She walked infront of the tomb. "Katherine?"

"Hello Selene."

"I know you know, about why Klaus wants me."

"I do."

"Tell me, please I need to know."

"You'll find out soon enough, earlier than you expect. All you need to know is he wont lay a hand on you"

Selene let out a sigh walking back towards the staircase.

"You're more powerful than you think, Wanda." Katherine called out before walking back into the tomb.

Selene took her words into consideration and walked home again.

********