Loss

About a week later, everyone went to Kankei's funeral. That is, expect me. I wanted to go alone, when no one else was there. All I did was stay in my room and cry as I looked through the scrap book of me and Kankei, that Kankei made himself.

Later at night I went to go see kankei. His tomb stone was a light gray, and had a golden cross on the middle. Why did it have to be Kankei? After all he's been through, he gets death as a reward. I stayed there, until I heard someone creep behind me.
"Who is it?" I yelled.
"You don't need to know."
I turned around to see the black figure how stabbed kankei from afar. I was so angry my wing sprouted from my back.
"Y-You.."
"Yes. I killed Kaneki."
As I heard those words, I stopped trying to attack and sobbed.
"He was pathetic. A disgrace to the ghouls."
"Shut up."
"He couldn't survive if I flicked my finger on his forehead."
"Shut up."
"He's dead Touka."
I attacked the black figure, blood splattered everywhere. The figure fell on to his knees and died.
"I told you to shut up."
I walked back to my room and saw hide there. He tried to comfort me, but it wasn't helping at all.
"Hide, get out."
"But I,"
"Get out."
Hide sighed and went home. I layed on my bed. All I could think about was the time when kankei layed with me on this very bed, as I sobbed on his shoulder. I couldn't stop thinking about him.