"Stop apologizing already" I mumbled as I pushed past him before continuing to walk down the hallway. "Thank you....." I heard him whisper, I waited a couple of moments before turning around, only to see that he was gone.

"Weird....." I drifted off before pulling my key out and opening up my door.

I walked inside and turned on the lights, I gasped when I saw Sanzu sitting on my bed while scrolling through his phone. He placed his phone down immediately "You're back late"

My jaw nearly dropped. "You aren't supposed to be in here!" I snapped as I locked the door before walking over to him. "You only have a few more days here, what's the big deal?"

I crossed my arms "Whatever.....why are you here?" I asked and he raised a brow "I can't come and see you?" he questioned causing me to sigh "I didn't say that but you didn't even call"

"I didn't think I needed to"

"Look....-" He cut me off "Why were you out so late?" He questioned and I shrugged "Me and Ami were hanging out.....it's not a big deal"

He stood up and lifted my chin with his hand. "Are you lying?" he questioned and I slowly shook my head. "No but we've got to t-" he cut me off by placing his lips against my own.

My eyes instinctively closed for a moment before snapping open as I pushed him away. "I'm trying to talk to you! Stop" I said causing his eyes to darken for a moment before he sighed "What is it?"

"Why are you following Ryu?" I questioned and his eyes widened slightly before narrowing. "Where'd you hear that from?" he questioned and I frowned "Answer my question, Haru"

I noticed a small twitch in his eyes before he grabbed his coat and a small bag of things that he had brought,  walking towards the door. "Where are you going?" I questioned as I walked after him before quickly grabbing onto his arm.

"Let go"

I quickly shook my head. "I won't-......why do you have to be so secretive? We're together for fucks sake!" I snapped and he tried pulling his arm away but I quickly took the opportunity to wrap my arms around him from behind.

"Can you stop being so secretive for a second? I'm begging you......"

He slowly lowered the coat that was clutched in his hand. "You're so persistent" He said quietly and I slowly let go of him, he flicked me in the forehead. Ow.

"Now.....please sit back down" I said quietly as I pulled him over to the bed. I sat down besides him "Please stop following Ryu around......he apologized for everything so-" he cut me off "So? What does an apology amount to? Absolutely nothing"

My eyes widened slightly "Well an apology is good enough for me so just leave him alone, okay?" I'd rather not be the cause of someone else's demise.

Sanzu eyed me for a moment before shrugging "Hn"

"I hope that 'Hn' means Okay" I said but he ignored me and that's when I noticed his clothing.....he looked more casual than he usually does.

"Did you have work today?" I asked and he shook his head. "No"

I sat down besides him. "So what'd you d- WOAH! How'd you get inside of my dorm room?" I quickly questioned as the thought suddenly entered my mind.