August 21, 1992

"Pork chop, miss?" 

I inhaled the scent of deliciousness. "Sure." I said, stabing the tender meat with my fork. I placed it on my plate.

Today was the supper of us being at Crystal Rose for 1 year. The food that were served were buttery rolls, pork chop, spinach, strawberries, peaches, beef stew and moondrop grapes. 

Jade looked at the food and frowned. "I wish for peanut butter cups."

Rhea smirked. "Abbott, you are such a beggar," she laughed. "I think you would do well in the streets."

"Shut the f*ck up, Rhea." I said, making sure only the people at my table heard me curse.

I watched as Titan gulped before took in a glass of water. "Water? I'm suprised you drink that when you can't even make a drop of water. The human body is literally water."

"Ruby, I'm suprised you drink water when fire's weakness is water." Titan stammered, trying to roast me.

Flames of gold and blue grows at my fingertips. "Watch as you get roasted, Saturn." I said, tasting the words.

"VIOLENCE! YES!" Sapphire cheered, smiling with Jason.

"Time to write a poem about gore and death!" Jade said as she grinned from ear to ear. "Speaking of poems, Sapphire's boyfriend, want to hear a poem about giraffes?"

Sapphire gave a look to Jade, making Jade shut up. Welp, I wish I could do that to Titan Saturn. Little does he know that all of us know his little secret.