Courage

***********†****††***********************††
The image above is my imagination of Aunt Alice,this pictures aren't mine.
***********†****††***********************††
"Impossible!!!" Alice screamed,she was beyond shocked. Her hands were shaking and beads of sweat ran down her face, "You have finally taken everything away from me,you brat!!" She roared angrily as she glared at Eva.
Eva sat and watched as Vanessa and her mother face's were filled with disbelief and horror. "Am sure there is a mistake somewhere Mr Barnett?" Vanessa asked sweetly with a seductive gaze, Barnett blinked unfazed by her actions as a smirk made its way on Eva's lips.

"Oh....Actually there is" He said with a wryly smile, Vanessa and Alice eyes locked with his a flicker of hope shining brightly in there dark eyes."This house!" He said nonchalantly with a shrug as a stifled laugh escaped Eva's lips, she could stay all day and watch this scene.
"Well I can do the favour of explaining what he just said" Eva said as she stood up mimicking Alice's accent "As the legitimate daughter of The Danver's family,All the property will be transfered to me and only me" she finished smiling brightly.

"Your not even their biological daughter!!" Vanessa screamed in horror.

Eva frowned but her cold demeanor surfaced as she looked up, imitating the action of thinking " Actually.......It doesn't change a thing " she said with a shrug.

"I would like to leave......tomorrow" she finished as she looked at Barnett for his approval. "Sure!, First thing tomorrow morning" he exclaimed.

"Here,get anything you need" he said handing Eva some dollars, Eva smiled warmly as she stared at him,"thank you very much"she said and watched him leave.

"Eva come here right now!!" Madam Alice ordered her face red like a tomato sauce and a smirk on Vanessa's lips.

Eva rolled her eyes as she walked over to them"I know you really need the money" she said throwing the money on madame Alice's face.

"There's a lot where that came from" she said and turned to walk out when Alice grabbed her hair "How dare you, you little fungus" she said viciously her hands about to land on Eva's cheek.

Eva held her hand "Don't you even think about it " she slowly said a wicked smile on her lips "unless you want to end up.......Dead" she said and walked away.

Vanessa gasped as she stared at her mother shocked registered on both there face.
******************************************
Eva rubbed her eyes as she recalled what happened the previous day,a smile on her lips as she stepped out of bed to the bathroom,she had a big day and nothing was going to spoil it for her, she brushed her hair and had a warm bath to sooth her aching skin.
Her blonde hair rested just above her bosom, she wore her blue jeans and a white vintage shirt with a white snicker to go.

Eva's attire

'When was the last time I dressed this cute' she thought.

She stepped out of her room and proudly walked downstairs,she felt intense gaze coming from her aunt and Vanessa but she kept a straight cold face and walked up to Barnett with a small smile on her lips, she felt so comfortable and secure around him and she didn't know why.

Barnett opened the door for her as she walked to the black Ferrari 296 GTB, with a satisfied look on her face.