#2

STORY ENTRY #2

TWICE FANFIC

Sana didn't come with me going to the jyp building. I'm here now at the office of our manager because we have a meeting but where is Sana? We are all complete except her.

"where is sana?" our manager said.

"she said she will do some stuffs and I ask her a while ago if she will go with me here in the building but I'll call her" I replied.

"that's great so that we can have our meeting now. She's 25 minutes late" she said sarcastically. Going straight to the door.

While calling Sana I looked at my other members who are chatting on the sofa. Nayeon talking or I don't know what term to use... hmmm maybe being sweet to Jeongyeon. Tzuyu and Momo browsing their phone, while Jihyo, Chaeyoung and Dahyun are playing board games.

"hello? Why are you calling Mina?" Sana first talked.

"wow you still had guts to say that? When in fact you are almost 30 minutes late in our meeting." I stated, annoyed.

"well sorry... you know I read another book and the title of it is divergent and ohhh it is a nice story so it's hard to let go of the book." Oh my god... that's why- UHHHH!

"just make sure to come here now. Manager might go bersek again because of you" I said hanging up the phone. She had guts huh.