Chapter 2

Did he even realize I was a guy. "Um Harry I don't think this is....." "Wait.....let me explain please." "Okay....I'm listening." I say. "I.....I just feel comfortable around you. I feel really attracted to you. I don't know why." Says Harry nervously. "Why are you attracted to me?, I'm a guy." "I don't know your just very attractive to me. Can........can you sit so I can talk to you." "Ya.......sure. I say. I say down next to Harry and he held my hand. "Um....I want to apologize for how I came onto you." Says Harry. "Oh.....it's fine, really don't worry about it." I say. "Are you sure? Says Harry still holding my hand. "Ya......ya I'm sure." I say. We were silent until Harry asked me a question. "Um have you ever kissed a guy." Harry says not looking at me. "Harry.....I don't know how to answer that question." "It's a yes or no question, and it's not that complicated." Harry says. "Well......actually I have." I say.

'Flashback'

"Saturdays are the best." I say to myself waking up. It was a warm beautiful Saturday morning. I would have a lot of plans today. Who wouldn't it's Saturday! I got up and got dressed. I started to play some music to get me going. "Today is my birthday! Yeah uh huh, today is my birthday!!" I was dancing having so much fun! Until I realized that no one was awake. "This is my chance." I say. I ran out the door to see my friend Jeff! Ya Jeff was a guy. But I like him. When I saw him I gave him a big hug. He then kissed my cheek and said. "Happy birthday Randy." "Aw thanks." I saw smiling. "Wanna come to my place." Says Jeff. "Sure...I'd love to." I say.

When we got to his house I was amazed. His house was huge! "C'mon." Says Jeff. "Alright.." I say. He then grabs my hand and brings me in his house. "Come to my room, I gotta show ya something." "Okay.....sure i'll come." I say. He then pulls me upstairs." "Open the door." He says. "Okay....." I opened the door, and I couldn't believe what I saw! There were pictures of me and him all over his wall! He walked in and said. "You like it!?" "Um......ya it's kinda creepy but ya it's cool." I say. "Babe this all for us." When was the last time Jeff called me babe, like never. Something fishy is going on around here. I say in my head. "Um Jeff, what's going on?" "Nothing's going on babe, come in. I slowly walked into the room. He grabbed my hand and hugs me. "I love you Randy." Jeff says. "Oh wow, Jeff that's so sweet of you to say." I just stared him in his sea blue eyes and I hugged him back. "Well I love you too Jeff." I say with tears in my eyes. He then gently whips them away and kisses me. I want to stop him from kissing me. But I just stood there........kissing him for a very long satisfying time.

'Ends Flashback'

Harry starts to shake me. "Randy.....Randy what's wrong?!" I then woke up from my flashback. "Why is it so hot in here?" "I don't know, but, you said you kissed a guy. Was he your boyfriend?" Harry says. "Yeah...yeah I did." "What was his name." "His name was Jeff." I say remembering what happened. "Was?" "Um......he.....he uh........he passed." I say crying. "How.....how did he die. Says Harry. "He died of cancer." I say. "Oh my gosh, Randy I'm so sorry." Harry says. "It's okay, really it's fine." "How did you deal with it?" Harry says. "I just kept going. I didn't want to be anymore hurt than I already was. I just dealt with it." I say. Harry than squeezes my hand and pulls my in to hug him. To my surprise tears were coming down his eyes. "Harry why are you crying?" "It's just really sad. I never had a friend of mine die of cancer." "It's ok you don't have to cry." Harry then looks in my eyes and says. "Kiss me." "Harry I couldn't someone could walk in any minute." Harry then gets up and locks the door. "Now no one can't get in." "Harry I just can't." "C'mon." Harry says kissing my neck. "Um...I don't feel comfortable right now." I say sliding over. Harry then grabs my hand and gently pulls my closer and holds me." "Harry...I" "Shhh. Don't speak." Harry takes off his shirt and kisses my neck! "Whoa! Harry wait." "No." Harry turns me towards him and gets on top of me. "You know wanna kiss me." "As much as I...." I say. "Then kiss me." Harry says rubbing my thigh. "Fine....i'll kiss you. But nothing but a kiss." "What if it turns into more of a kiss?' Harry says smiling. "Then I will kick you in the balls and make sure you never pee standing up again in your life. "Fine." Harry says Harry then slowly begins to kiss me. He rubs my leg he kisses my neck and I thought for a second I began to moan but I shrugged it off. When we were done he kissed my cheek and said. "I've got something for you." Harry says. "What a million bucks!" I say laughing. "I wish! But here." Harry reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring.

The end until Chapter 3 kk love ya guys!!!