I'm not weak ( Zayn Malik )

(A/N This is the story with a lot of drama. It has some self harm in it and big amount of romantic stuff. I will try to add some mystery and maybe some ghost story as well. Slow updates. Enjoy!)   

 High School it tough. If the schools popular crew don’t like you, you’re an outcast and they think they have all right to beat you up and make fun of you. I think it’s sick. You can’t make peoples lives a living hell just because you don’t like them.

 My name is Amy Painter and at school I’m the tough girl who gives the popular crew a taste of there own medicine. I stick up for the outcasts and nobody messes with me. I have five best friends and they all are boys.

 Louis the Swag Masta From Doncasta or as we call him BooBear. He is crazy, sassy and fun but he can also be serious.

 Harry the Hazza. He’s a flirt but not a man whore. He’s very sensitive and fun as well.

 Niall the Nialler. Carefree, bubbly and sensitive. But even when he is hurt he acts like everything is fine. If he builds walls around him it will be very difficult to tear them down.

 Liam the Daddy Direction or Leeyum. The most responsible of the group. He always puts us to work and doesn’t let us skip the school. Only if we are sick or heartbroken.

 And finally Zayn the Bradford Bad Boy or Dj Malik. He is caring, protective and supportive. He is tough and sticks up for outcasts just like me.

 I can be my happy, silly and carefree self around them and that’s great. Did I mention that they have there own boy band and I’m there manager? No? Oh well now I did. So this far they sing at parties and school events. Their voices are perfect.

 There is one more thing . . .

 We all got in trouble and there is no turning back. We are in over our heads and there is only one person who can help us . . .

 It’s the person I hate to bits but if she will help us I will have to try to forgive her.

( A/N If you want some bromance pairings then write me a comment about it and I may add them to my story, but remember that Zayn can not be in a bromance. I have other plans for him. ;) So comment.)